Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Smudge

SATURDAY 21st JANUARY

Tweet from Guernsey Donkey :D

Ft Guernsey 2 Eversley 3 worst referee I've seen at any level in my life !

That did not work then

Edited by Teflon

Tweet from Guernsey Donkey :D

Ft Guernsey 2 Eversley 3 worst referee I've seen at any level in my life !

And it won't be just me saying that ! The Referee was totally incompetent and way out of his level in this game. He gave an Eversley a penalty when he was never touched ( will be proved on TV I hope as the cameras were there ), sent our player off for nothing, gave them EVERY decision. The Eversley players didn't help matters going down like fairies every 5 minutes ! ( there did appear to be a couple of genuine injuries, what I'm complaing about is the ones laying down like they are dead then running straight on the pitch like nothing has happened ) Then he had the audacity to add on only 6 minutes ! It should have been double that !

After all that I forgot to say I wish the lad with the genuine injury who got helped off at the end a quick recovery. Hopefully its nothing serious.

Edited by Guernsey Donkey

Baker best player to visit the Lane this season in my opinion. Tough fought game, with all the Eversley squad really pumped up. They also played smart.

Guernsey down to 10 with 30 to go but really went for it from 2-1 then 3-1 down. Deserved a point IMO.

I'm ashamed to admit that I actually hold a common opinion with Guernsey Donkey. I cannot recall seeing first hand a more incompetent refereeing display. He was not up to it in any form. At times it was just plain baffling. Can't wait for the next home match. Atmosphere was incredible at times today.

Edited by Gsy_Spurs

Bedfont Sports 3-0 Knaphill

Really disappointing performance today from the lads, Sports got a penalty late in the first half and was saved, but the the ball to Gavin Bamford who smashed the home from 18 yards out, so 1-0 at the break.

With in a minute of the restart Sports took advantage of a poor back pass after 30 seconds and Sammi smashed the ball home to make it 2-0, Sammi then scored another with a free kick to kill the game.

We were never at the races today and I felt that Sports never got out of first gear, they had 3 chances and scored them all, I liked there new keeper, distribution was very good.

At least QPR won.

Best of luck Bedfont sports for the rest of the season.

Farnham Town 1 - 1 Wembley

Hard thought game between two hard working sides. Various half chances for both sides, BBM missed a second half penalty for Farnham with the score 1-1 (he actually completely missed the goal!!!)

Referee - Well where do I start????? Waltzes around acting like a Premier League referee then gets everything wrong!!! I just hope the assessor gives him some constructive comments to assist in his development so we don't have to watch a repeat performance................but I doubt it! (Mates Club)

Congratulations to the Boars today in this cracking achievement!!

no, I'm with the others on this one..the ref was pants, and as for their "penalty"... well that deserved an oscar for going down in the box untouched! I hope the TV camera that was there might have caught that. Some blatant timewasting was not popular with the crowds but as the ref seemed happy with it, they played on that.

Their defense was superb though and they made any attack very hard work, well done for that.

Very loud boos for the referee and his assistants. I'd advise them to have a night in tonight.....

Regardless of the officials display today I applaud the Eversley team and management. I along with others no doubt believed that GFC would not be beaten at Footes Lane this season. This is a massive confidence boost for all those yet to visit the GFC fortress. Again well done Eversley, top draw performance. Credit where credits due.

Padlock