Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Coach to kingstonian

Eastside Urchin

A seat for me please Rob

Can i just point out that, there is a small typo on the main page of the Hornchurch website, that says we are at Home to Kingstonian this weekend, when we are actually away! :whistle:

Tar :grin:

Was the typo ever corrected? Cos my mate went down to the bridge yesterday in the belief that we were at home, perhaps that was why our away support was lower than usual

Apologies for the error. I do not read every post on every thread on here so if errors are spotted and only mentioned on here then there is the possibility that they will not be corrected. A PM or an email to afchornchurch@tiscali.co.uk would make it far easier for me please. Apologies also to the person who had a wasted trip to Bridge Avenue. The fixtures page was correct - but that's no excuse for getting the front page info wrong.

Don't think John would have gone to Kingstonian anyway and he saw the funny side of it. I assured him we are at home on Saturday

Edited by paokman

any sane person would of realised we have already played kingstonian at home lol

You forget Rob, John is a manager

Edited by paokman

Here I am, the boys done good I have to say. You there on Saturday?