Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Friday Football Fix

If you want to avoid hours of tv soaps and other crap why not pop along to Cobham FC this evening?

Colliers Wood United v Mole Valley SCR

CCL Premier Division

Friday 16th March 2012

Kick Off @ 7.30pm

If you want to avoid hours of tv soaps and other crap why not pop along to Cobham FC this evening?

Colliers Wood United v Mole Valley SCR

CCL Premier Division

Friday 16th March 2012

Kick Off @ 7.30pm

Mmmnnn interesting, could well be a fiesty battle of the basement clubs, BOTH must go out for a win so may well pop down CC

Just a quick update from Wibbandune.

New away changing room and public toilets are in place.

Pitch stripped of turf and being prepped for new drainage then top dressing and seeding.

Nice Guy,why would a WINDSOR Supporter,go to Cobham.Suspect they have taken you on board,as a Scout.Maybe even a P.R.GURU,THE WINDSOR FANS MUST BE OVER THE MOON, AT YOU JOINING THEM.

Go to Cobham ??

Durrrr think about it Smudgeyboy !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

The quality of this match will depend on if we turn up or not.

Against Epsom we played poorly then we looked like a different team on Tuesday night against Dorking and made them look very poor.

If we Play like we can we have a chance otherwise it will be a case of an easy 3 points for Colliers Wood

Against Epsom we played poorly then we looked like a different team on Tuesday night against Dorking and made them look very poor.

If we Play like we can we have a chance otherwise it will be a case of an easy 3 points for Colliers Wood

Thanks for the mind games Fergie!! ;) :D

Best team Guildford have played all season - you'll walk it Chris ;)

Best team Guildford have played all season - you'll walk it Chris ;)

Totally agree!! MVSCR! :duel:

Don't think I'd be allowed to pop over to Cobham tonight.

Meadowbank tomorrow (in official capacity), and it looks like I've got a long trip down to Seaford in Sunny (?) Sussex with the Ladies on Sunday morning for a 2pm kick-off.

'Er Indoors' wouldn't never countenance three days in a row !!

Keep me posted on tonight, Chris !

Your welcome mines a Budweiser ;)

Mole valley SCR 2 - Colliers Wood 1

I thought we were the better side 1st half and created the better chances and had a 1-0 lead at half time.

Then second half Colliers were the better side and deserved there equilizer which was a peach of a strike.

Game was won with a very late winner and game could of gone either way but I'm over the moon with the result.

Was a good game to watch and a deserved victory for Mole Valley, hope you can continue your good form and survive the drop!!

Thank you very much for your comment it's appreciated.

I nearly had a heart attack when we got the winner as it did look like it was gonna be a draw.

For us to stay up we need to keep trying to pick up points when possible and of course need luck with lots of other results going our way because everyone has games in hand of us.

Still we had been bottom all season till we beat Dorking Tuesday so fingers crossed we now don't fade away after putting up a great fight back.

Gotta say well done to MV. they are not going down without a fight ! If they avoid relegation, its got to be the best Great Escape in CCL history..... !!!

Is it coincidenece that positive results have started to happen since Jay started playing again and Liam returned from Walton Casuals ?

Edited by NICE GUY

Match report here - http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/collierswoodunitedfc01/126383/Matches/report/2806402

After the game I suggested that we should have hammered Valley.

On reflection, that was an innacurate comment to make, it was based on frustration at getting nothing from the game.

My apologies for any offence caused to anyone.

Thought it was a good game; Valley were a lot calmer than when I saw them at RPV recently.

Funny game football innit; it must be as I am going to Worcester Park v South Kilburn this afternoon.

Roll on Hanworth on Tuesday! :blink:

Gotta say well done to MV. they are not going down without a fight ! If they avoid relegation, its got to be the best Great Escape in CCL history..... !!!

Is it coincidenece that positive results have started to happen since Jay started playing again and Liam returned from Walton Casuals ?

Well, they both played well last night!