Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Won 2 - 0

Indeed we did. First half penalty from Poole and a header from White in the second. Penalty was a bit soft imo, the sort of holding you see let go most of the time. We also had a from May (correctly) ruled out for handball.

We had the lions share of territory and chances, and i only remember Dale making one save.

Good contingent of blues fans there again.

12 points from glory now, roll on Friday

Great performance today, this was one I felt could be a tough as, but the lads went out from the start very positive. The ref was looking to ruin a good flowing game, with every little tug push or pull being given, but then we got a penalty that would be overlooked every week. Pooley steps up and tucks it away!

We had a great move collis out to lechmere who whipped it in first time, found Courtney just headed wide.

2nd half Courtney got his goal, another great delivery from collis, found white needing to just flick the ball home, which he did!

Another game ticked of the list, 5 to go, another tough game Friday which we have to be ready for and take the fight to them!

I forgot to add seeing as sometimes I'm guilty of forgetting that the back four and dale kept another clean sheet, dale loves a clean sheet(s)

I also see the team down the road are splashing the cash again, but we keep getting points and we won't have to worry! Come on you blues!!!!

Edited by Rich.m

A nervy game but i suppose they all are from now on. a agree the ref seemed intent on spoiling the game for both sets of players. with the slightest nudge given, which was strange because that should have meant that their number two should have been sent off.

Huge number of Billericay supporters out again by far outnumbered their support in fact they seemed to have more security than supporters, shame they don't have bar staff.

Still on to Friday and let's hope we can get the numbers out in force again,

COYB

One of our best performances of the season for me. We have absolutely mullered a team that at the start of play had a decent shout of the play-offs and had only gone down narrowly to Lowestoft in their last game.

There was a foul for the penalty but they aren't given very often, so I suppose we were a bit lucky with that although I thought we had a much better shout turned down about ten minutes later. I can remember Dale making one good save in the first half but other than that it was pipe and slippers for him as we completely outplayed them in every department.

Once again every one did their bit - Collis was excellent again in the middle of the park and I thought Nathan Green had a really good game at left back. I didn't even know Traynor was playing until Swainey unzipped his pocket to let him out so that he could be subbed off.

Difficult game to call for Friday - Carshalton have some really good players but just don't seem to have done it this season. Craig's biggest problem might be who to include in the squad - The competition is strong at the moment.

Superb performance lads. Well done and keep it up! Come on you Blues!!

Couldn't make the game, so can't comment on the performance. On paper a tough looking fixture and somewhere I can't remember us winning all to often. So a 2-0 win is a fantastic result. Going by kingstonian manager AD post match interview we bossed the game throughout and are by far the best team in the league, kind words.

Every game now is a cup final, play your heart out blues and if we perform like we have done over the last 12 games in confident we will get the results we need.

Had to miss Saturday but going by the reports it seems we are getting stronger all the time. I was worried about this game but it sounds as though we won it quite easily.

Keep it going fellas

COYB

Thought we were very comfortable again. It does seem that even when in form sides come up against us they are made to look ordinary. Collis was superb again but to be fair everyone was at the top of their game and even Dale after sitting out the 1st half when K's decided not to venture into his penalty area was alert enough to make a good save early in the 2nd half. I thought the ref had a good game one or two odd decisions but there will always be those, the penalty was given because 90 seconds before he had warned their 4 (I think) not to pull Jay again or he would be in trouble. Got what he asked for.

If we can carry on like this we could be celebrating at margate.

Thought we were very comfortable again. It does seem that even when in form sides come up against us they are made to look ordinary. Collis was superb again but to be fair everyone was at the top of their game and even Dale after sitting out the 1st half when K's decided not to venture into his penalty area was alert enough to make a good save early in the 2nd half. I thought the ref had a good game one or two odd decisions but there will always be those, the penalty was given because 90 seconds before he had warned their 4 (I think) not to pull Jay again or he would be in trouble. Got what he asked for.

Or immediately after the home game against East Thurrock if Billericay win their next three games.

Lot's of if's both for us & the Urchins. Keep tipping away as we are and we should be fine.

East Thurrock is one of the very few games i will miss this season. (that would be just my luck ATM)

With 15 points still to play for, including games against the 2nd & 3rd placed teams who are still very much "in touch", I won't be worrying too much yet about where & when the title will be decided.

Hopefully I may feel different on Monday evening. But for the moment I'm still taking it one game at a time.

In our recent performances we have been totally dominant & the Kingstonians Managers comments about us were reassuring to hear from a neutral. The most important thing now is that we continue in that vein, starting with Carshalton on Friday.

Or immediately after the home game against East Thurrock if Billericay win their next three games.

Or if both Urchins and Lowstoft lose the first game of the weekend, a win on Monday gives us the title doesn't it?

Now that would be nice ....!