Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

Hanwell Town U18s v Southall U18s

09/01/13

Kick Off 19:45

@ Reynolds Field

• 2 weeks later...

Ex Brentford FC youth player David Pitt seems to have joined the ranks of Southall FC.

Miles Hippolyte, any relation to Maidenhead United manager Johnson Hippolyte?

And David Pitt, I remember that name from youth football. Used to play against him when he was at Fulham and I was at Reading and we ended up together at Brentford for a while. Thought he dropped off the radar

Miles Hippolyte, any relation to Maidenhead United manager Johnson Hippolyte?

And David Pitt, I remember that name from youth football. Used to play against him when he was at Fulham and I was at Reading and we ended up together at Brentford for a while. Thought he dropped off the radar

Yes he is Mr Hippolyte's son.

Yes i think David Pitt has been doing the rounds of the local non league football clubs i know he was playing for Hayes & Yeadings reserves a few years back.

Ex Brentford FC youth player David Pitt seems to have joined the ranks of Southall FC.

http://www.southallfc.com/news8.html

• 3 weeks later...

Dom or anyone whats happend to these two Southall players they were on fire during the first half of the season ?

Curtis Herbert ?

Junior Scott ?

Thanks for any info!

Dom or anyone whats happend to these two Southall players they were on fire during the first half of the season ?

Curtis Herbert ?

Junior Scott ?

Thanks for any info!

I believe Curtis and Southall have parted company. Not sure about Junior. I know the club is always looking to get the players Pro Trials, so i wouldn't expect too many players to play all season for the club.

I believe Curtis and Southall have parted company. Not sure about Junior. I know the club is always looking to get the players Pro Trials, so i wouldn't expect too many players to play all season for the club.

Insteresting thought Curtis was a very good player if a little greedy at times.

Southall seem to be a bit of a nursery club this season eh ? which is good because that means you will get some interesting signings but the down side is how much do these players really care about Southall FC ?

Insteresting thought Curtis was a very good player if a little greedy at times.

Southall seem to be a bit of a nursery club this season eh ? which is good because that means you will get some interesting signings but the down side is how much do these players really care about Southall FC ?

That is the dilmema mate. I'm not sure everyone knows which one it's supposed to be, as i don't think you can do both.

Middlesex Premier Cup.

Southall v Staines Lammas 19/02/13

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i think David Pitt has been doing the rounds of the local non league football clubs i know he was playing for Hayes & Yeadings reserves a few years back.

From the Brentford FC forum.

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103986

Southall FC wil play Wealdstone Reserves, Bedfont Sports Reserves or Feltham in the Middlesex Premier Cup Final @ North Greenford United FC 20/03/13.

Edited by Savagebee

• 2 weeks later...

Southall FC wil play Wealdstone Reserves, Bedfont Sports Reserves or Feltham in the Middlesex Premier Cup Final @ North Greenford United FC 20/03/13.

Its a Southall v Feltham Final!