Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

I think a consistent 11 would be of benefit to the team long term. You can see that stability in the KT team. We have very good individual players, who on their day are technically superior to most in this league, but they all need to work together better to get more consistent results.

@forumwarrior. I held my hands up to the mistake, but i think for the remainder of the match, i didn't hide, and came for and claimed 3 more similar catches without thinking back to the mistake, i also set up the chance for the equaliser, if you are a fan/player of southall, the team would do well to receive support from you.

Every player makes mistakes during games the problem is that when a keeper makes a mistake it usually leads to the other team scoring a goal.

Southall will bounce back and like i have already said they didnt lose a game yesterday they got a point against a team that beat Cockfotsers 0 2.

Every player makes mistakes during games the problem is that when a keeper makes a mistake it usually leads to the other team scoring a goal.

Southall will bounce back and like i have already said they didnt lose a game yesterday they got a point against a team that beat Cockfotsers 0 2.

yeah true but lost out on 2 points :angry:

I am in a good mood tonight...............

Seen Rhodesy fall down an open manhole cover or something?

I think a consistent 11 would be of benefit to the team long term. You can see that stability in the KT team. We have very good individual players, who on their day are technically superior to most in this league, but they all need to work together better to get more consistent results.

@forumwarrior. I held my hands up to the mistake, but i think for the remainder of the match, i didn't hide, and came for and claimed 3 more similar catches without thinking back to the mistake, i also set up the chance for the equaliser, if you are a fan/player of southall, the team would do well to receive support from you.

Sorry I am a fan but they were simple catches but you did do two good saves second half