Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

However I was told they just looked like a team of quick guys who didn't play together just wanted to dribble it round everyone on their own.

Agree.

I think that if Southall do not go up this seaon which looks the case right now i think the manager will be gone in the summer.

I went training with them last Monday, and was nice to see a few faces again. The issue has always been about balance. Some of the guys only go one way. Which is fine when our winning and playing well, you smash teams, but when you need some grit and fight, that's when a few people's character could be called into question. A lack of experience in some departments perhaps, also a lot of players have been used, and good ones discarded, chasing victories, as the management team are under pressure to get promotion. In my personal view, if this season was made one of consolidation, finding a good team spirit and guys who want to work hard for each other, then maybe more success would follow.

In my personal view, if this season was made one of consolidation, finding a good team spirit and guys who want to work hard for each other, then maybe more success would follow.

I agree dom.

I agree dom.

Absolutely. Not what they've paid for or told everyone they wanted to do. You still on loan Dom? How you getting on?

Edited by Winslow Boy

Who getting all the money down there

I hear that some players at Southall are on contract but not all.

Also im told that there reserves are top of the league.

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/LeagueTab.cfm?TblName=Matches&DivisionID=3189&LeagueCode=MDX2012

Yeah still at Rayners Lane, but got a new job, so finding it hard to be committed to anything.

Get yourself back in goal dom!

51VKY0EFWVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg ;)

Is it a Saturday job then like LATO's, have you played for Rayners Lane since the 3-0 defeat to Penn & Tylers Green in late October:

http://www.raynerslanefc.co.uk/club/83245/Matches/report/4106588

Not for the 1st team. It's not a Saturday job, but i work away most weeks now, so can't make training. The gaffer only wants players who train to be involved in the 1st team squads, and i understand that completely. The team is top of the league, and really needs this promotion, so the collective is more than the sum of it's parts.

Not for the 1st team. It's not a Saturday job, but i work away most weeks now, so can't make training. The gaffer only wants players who train to be involved in the 1st team squads, and i understand that completely. The team is top of the league, and really needs this promotion, so the collective is more than the sum of it's parts.

Im told that our keeper Keiran Jimmy is now at Rayners Lane FC.

He is a very good keeper we would have let in 200+ goals last season if it wasnt for him.

Edited by Savagebee

Why's he left SB?

He was not our first choice keeper and we dont have a reserve team.

That why doms not playing

Fair enough

Yeah dont blame Keiran Jimmy for going its a good move for him goodluck to the guy a top keeper in my opinion.

Is he better than the keeper at hanwell now sb

When Charlie Fanner first joined us he has some dogey games for us but he has got better with each game he has played for us i would say he is now a slightly better keeper than Keiran Jimmy.