Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Play-Off Final

Wondering about going to st Laurence tomorrow to ask for help, st Joseph too, Cover all bases

Good Luck you Urchin's on Monday, I know exactly how you lot are feeling i.e I'm up at 5am on a Sunday morning as Enfield Town prepare for Needham Market in the Div 1 North Final, hopefully will not see you lot next season for all the right (in our opinion's) reasons.

Both club's are decent in history and culture which deserves the progress promotion brings.

Etfc promoted. Won 1-0

Two teams in second spot promoted. An omen for tomorrow one hopes

Yep ETFC are a Ryman Prem club, a very tense game with very few chances. A crowd of 817 after only 2 days to publicise the game. We still have some very drunk people in our bar and running out of alcohol.

Good luck again tomorow, i'm sure it'll all go well and a hatrick of runners up will be promoted from this seasons Play Off's.

Well done Towners,it seems as if the move to the new ground was the catalyst you needed to move up to the prem.Hopefully we won't get to play you in the league next season but if we do then it shouldn't be as dull as this season with some good new grounds to visit