Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Celebrity Deal Or No Deal

Celebrity Deal Or No Deal was on on Saturday afternoon albeit a repeat from the late April show featuring the talented

Geordie comedienne Sarah Millican, who saw it, Sarah managed to go away with a deserved £20,000 for her cancer charity

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody see 'the pleb' version of Deal Or No Deal this afternoon, I wouldn't normally watch however it was really weird as every box the guy called was a red and he ended up with every blue remaining, it was a first apparently. He was then given the opportunity to win a two week all in holiday as the banker unusually took pity on him but he blew that too.

Did anybody see 'the pleb' version of Deal Or No Deal this afternoon, a young woman won the £250,000 jackpot

Did anybody see 'the pleb' version of Deal Or No Deal this afternoon, a young woman won the £250,000 jackpot

Caught the last half hour. Young lady from Thailand, if memory serves.

Now she WAS a young lady with b@lls. Especialy on her very last 'Deal or No Deal' !! Very pleased for her.

Yes that's right and very attractive too, it was edge of the seat stuff wasn't it!

Yes that's right and very attractive too, it was edge of the seat stuff wasn't it!

'Er Indoors' said when the last 'Deal or No Deal', offer was made "She's bound to take the offer !"

I replied.....

"I bet she doesn't - The Chinese and Thais will bet stupind money oin two rain-drops running down the window !"

Edited by Big J R

• 8 months later...

Did anyone see Jonathan Ross on the latest Celebrity Deal Or No Deal, unsurprisingly it wasn't as good as previous Celebrity shows as he's so arrogant

Jonathan Ross has the personality, charm and general demeanor of a septic toe - in my opinion.

Glad I missed it.

Jonathan Ross has the personality, charm and general demeanor of a septic toe - in my opinion.

Glad I missed it.

Ditto !!

pointless tv programme. could be done in thirty seconds instead the smugster Edmonds spins it out for an hour and laughs all the way to the bank.

• 4 months later...

Lets get ready to rumble folks, it's on again tonight albeit with z lister Gok Wan, here's a brief taster just to get your juices flowing:

It definitely won't make my juices flow.

Think I'll gve it a miss, AGAIN !

Gokkyboos!

Camp as anything, but he does come to Gloucester now and again (he opened the Quays development) and he can at least laugh at himself which the other 'luvvies' seem incapable of doing.