Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Raynes Park Vale FC to host UK Football Finder Trial Day

From UK Football Finder:

We are delighted to confirm that the UKFF Academy will be launching on June 16th 2012.

The UKFF assessment day.

We are looking for the following

• Semi Pro players, outfield and keepers aged 16-25

• FA Level 2 managers and coaches

• Referees

Players who are capable or have already played semi pro level only. Scouts will be in attendance so please don't waste our time or yours.

The purpose of the Academy is to introduce our players to our network of national and international football agents and to begin preparations for the 2012/13 season. We will be fielding 2 teams in the SSEC League.

Please arrive at 2pm, if you are 5 minutes late will be asked to leave.

Please bring £10 for the pitch hire

Venue

RAYNES PARK VALE F.C. GROUND

GRAND DRIVE ,

RAYNES PARK SW20 9NB

AK11,Had to laugh at Players bring £10 for pitch hire,Here is a venture that is setting out to establish 2 teams in S.S.E.C.that is launching on the 16th June,that wants Semi Pro Players,Level 2 Managers,and Referees?NO E-Mail address or NO phone number,BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Their website makes great reading UKFOOTBALFINDER,some great sides to play for.THEY WOULD BE BETTER OFF,Organizing English Lessons.

.....and swearing lessons eh Smudgeyboy...... :D !

Edited by NICE GUY

That said, old Dexy (who's part of the site with Dexy's Den) does have some quality totty on his site: http://www.ukfootbal....uk/missukff09/

Maybe apart from the girl in the top right - looks like a bruised eye there!

With Brandy in that position, I don't think I'd have any trouble 'finding' it !

Might please B.J.R.,he likes a bit of totty.AK you on commission,you are plugging them quite a bit?

Wish I was mate, no commission here. I know of a few people behind the site and I've helped them out before with acts for functions (tribute bands and the like).

i wouldnt pay 50p to play on Raynes Parks Pitch, Worst ive seen in the CCL

Neaves, have you been to Dorking, Farnham, Colliers Wood ???

Yes all of them. Raynes park pitch and changing rooms were awful the worst ive seen, i no dorking's are bad but the pitch was ok at the time. Farnhams pitch was decent when i went there and Colliers was fantastic (it was pre season at the time) thats why.

Yes all of them. Raynes park pitch and changing rooms were awful the worst ive seen, i no dorking's are bad but the pitch was ok at the time. Farnhams pitch was decent when i went there and Colliers was fantastic (it was pre season at the time) thats why.

but they still attract players.

From UK Football Finder:

We are delighted to confirm that the UKFF Academy will be launching on June 16th 2012.

The UKFF assessment day.

• Referees

Players who are capable or have already played semi pro level only. Scouts will be in attendance so please don't waste our time or yours.

The purpose of the Academy is to introduce our players to our network of national and international football agents and to begin preparations for the 2012/13 season. We will be fielding 2 teams in the SSEC League.

Venue

GRAND DRIVE ,

RAYNES PARK SW20 9NB

As far as Im aware no one at RPV knows anything about this, the pitch is closed for seeding, the only game on that day is a charity game in witch ex Wimbledon and AFC Wimbledon players are playing, on a outside pitch

From UK Football Finder:

The UKFF assessment day.

• Referees

Venue

GRAND DRIVE ,

RAYNES PARK SW20 9NB

As far as Im aware no one at RPV knows anything about this, the pitch is closed for seeding, the only game on that day is a charity game in witch ex Wimbledon and AFC Wimbledon players are playing, on a outside pitch

Ive just been informed that this as been booked on outside pitch nothing to do with RPV FC at all

You are in for a nice surprise on your next visit!

You are in for a nice surprise on your next visit!

Thanks CC mines a lager !!!! .........yes I know and about time, less stress for you guys now...... ;) !

• 2 months later...

Well it seems that they've now got a club sorted, and walloped Colliers Wood United's Reserves last night 8-2.

A couple of their lads are being scouted by the professional sides as well - good to see that just because you are released from a club, you can still get back into football with hard work and dedication.