Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New teams in ESL

Am I wrong in saying your involved over there though bbb? In some capacity manager/assistant/coach

If this it not the case I apologise and stand corrected. Just information I heard from usually a reliable source on the Esl circuit.

Quite right mate I am involved in a sort of advisory ? capacity but Lee Bunn is definatly the manager not me

some people are just out of their depth and don't realise it , word is he couldn't even organise a pre season training session let alone pre season games, the board soon realised they had been hoodwinked and replaced him

Sunday teams cant enter the ESL no one can unless they meet the criteria need to finish top 3 in a step 6/7 league.

Really????? Ramsden finished 2nd bottom in the 4th tier of the Olympian league and they'll be represented in ESL next season :D

or maybe not!!!!

London Bari I find what you say hard to believe cause I hear a Rymans player had been offered 100 a week to join, if that's what ur offering then it seems you do have a big budget... But has you say only you no the truth, I remember a certain team called witham say they did not have a big budget mmmmmm!

I just got some inside info from Bari that they ain't offering money to any new players. They are talking a good game. Money, they ain't got no money

new teams can not start at step 5.

Oh yes they can. The following was taken from FA rules relating to the national league system

7. Election of a Club into a League

7.1 Usually a Club can only enter the NLS at Step 7. However, in exceptional circumstances a League may seek approval from the LC to elect a Club not currently in membership of a League within the NLS provided that there is: (a) a vacancy within its constitution (b the Club meets the entry criteria and © promotion and relegation issues have been satisfied.

The NLS rules also state

5.6 Clubs are not allowed to enter into a ground share agreement in order to gain promotion or to be saved from relegation.