Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New teams in ESL

Yeh once upon a time Clapton where a ryman league club. The league should see sense and consider some of the other clubs that have more Saturday level credibility. I've heard a team called Valence have applied and have been knocked back. Looking at them they have more Saturday level experience then these lot at Bari fc. Not only have these lot at Bari come from Sunday's but they also play at Clapton can't get worse than that.

Sunday teams cant enter the ESL no one can unless they meet the criteria need to finish top 3 in a step 6/7 league.

Really????? Ramsden finished 2nd bottom in the 4th tier of the Olympian league and they'll be represented in ESL next season :D

So do you know how many players I have at my disposal? Or what clubs they are leaving to join me? Or anything about me or my football clubs plans for the future? To many people stuck in there dated ways on here!

Don't recall anyone saying anything negative about you, you can't take things so personally.

Welcome to the league and best of luck (sometimes) for the new season.

So do you know how many players I have at my disposal? Or what clubs they are leaving to join me? Or anything about me or my football clubs plans for the future? To many people stuck in there dated ways on here!

Welcome to the forum Bobby, good luck for the forthcoming season.

It's gonna be fun if you keep biting so easily.

Bari fc mean business I hear they want Rymans league football next season. Can anyone from Bari confirm this?

Ryman League Football at Clapton ? Good lyck to them with that. They'll need deep pockets to get The Spotted dog upto scratch.

So it seems you have a new team in but their leader bobby thinks they are different from every other team on the planet,devoid of gossip

A little lesson for you guv,those clubs that don't get much gossip tend not to get anywhere,take it as a compliment and get on with working with your club

It's gonna be fun if you keep biting so easily.

I assume that was aimed at Bobby?

Edited by Hookey

So it seems you have a new team in but their leader bobby thinks they are different from every other team on the planet,devoid of gossip

A little lesson for you guv,those clubs that don't get much gossip tend not to get anywhere,take it as a compliment and get on with working with your club

EU, Bobby is Basildon Utd's manager.

Opinions are opinions and I have know problem with them! But cheap digs trying to put people down ain't on especially when said people hide behind "you've had a bite" when It comes on top! Just have your say like everyone else that I've read on here over the last 2 months and make sure your team beat us because if you don't that would be embarrassing getting beat by basildon who finished bottom then gave a manager a go that's done nothing! Anyway rant over wish everyone the best for next year but not against us ;-)