Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

Very pleasing result for Welwyn. I'm pleased for Chinola hope it goes well there for him

Cheers Winslow Boy

We did ok today against a Premier League team - I made 7 changes at half-time which disrupted us as expected. We went in 1-0 up and conceded a poor goal in the 2nd half, similar to the one against Hatfield on Saturday just gone.

And the Fat 18 who came on for the last 15 missed a sitter from 6yds right at the end....cant imagine who that was :)

Got some headaches for Saturday which is not a bad position to be in but going to be difficult to keep all the boys happy at the start.

That's great mate, could be a big Prem club been through some tough years but hopefully you'll oversee a good few years of improvement and success. Actually pretty easy for me to get there on overground, now in staying in N London I'll have to come and watch a game. I'm being tempted out of retirement by a friend (still not gonna train though) but can't play till oct/nov so gonna try and see some games though

Edited by Winslow Boy

Hillingdon Borough 2 Kentish Town 1

Was the game played at the Middlesex Stadium

Hillingdon Borough 2 Kentish Town 1

Was the game played at the Middlesex Stadium

Why don't you get Nellie to call you and she can give you all the facts you want

Does anyone know the result for Hillingdon Borough vs Kentish Town as I would like to update the results thread? :rolleyes:

Of course I can Pete it was Hillingdon Borough 2 Kentish Town 1

Thank you.

Tuesday 7 August

3-3 Dunstable Town v Aylesbury

Dunstable Town don't let the grass grow do they:

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2509&sid=aae7e86b565bb1a9a430a323d996e9ff

Tuesday 7 August

1-3 Haringey Borough v New Salamis

Pete the Greek - What was the game like:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=854336&conf=&div=

Why not, you were there

Pete the Greek - Who's going to put up Saturday's fixtures and results thread, you or Karen

I will leave that in the capable hands of Karen

You've been like a dog with two tails though haven't you putting all the results up this pre-season, go on admit it, it has given you a purpose in life

Peter has done an excellent job with the pre-season games, he has provided a service that has been first rate whilst you Rhodes continue to slur, knock, stir members of this forum along with the numerous SSML clubs.

I will leave that in the capable hands of Karen

You've been like a dog with two tails though haven't you putting all the results up this pre-season, go on admit it, it has given you a purpose in life

Please stop trying to compare me to yourself.