Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

his keeper and Mckenzie and 3 other first team players are on holiday

Is that Ref Off Ref's boy

What does it matter to you who the goalkeeper is or are you looking to stir it as usual

Plus Coulter, Taylor and Reynolds are back up other teams would kill for. No problems up front for Ampthil loads of quality

Yes it is his boy and he is playing really well , and wb Reynolds is not there mate .

Really? I guess with Macca Coulter and Taylor he may have been struggling to be in first XI and doesn't strike me as a guy who will fight for a place. Back to Cranfield?

Winslow Boy - I don't think it's the same Ampthill Park Reynolds used to know and love before Craig Bicknell came onto the scene

Winslow Boy - I don't think it's the same Ampthill Park Reynolds used to know and love before Craig Bicknell came onto the scene

Yeah they are a much better side and a more successful club not just a div 1 non entity. He wasn't there before CB either so it's not just down to that. He's had more clubs than Faldo.

I think so mate , last I heard he is more into his golf now than football .

That would suit him, doesn't need to run in golf lol.

Totternhoe 0 Dunstable Town 2

Here's a report on the proceedings last night:

http://www.dunstabletownfc.org.uk/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=2506&sid=1f571467d24f0c811d1bfb281e20d962

I think they lost 6 0. I have been impresed with some of the ucl teams this year. Especially from Div 1. I know its hard to judge preseason games and all that but they look strong. Especially Afc Diamonds... Oadby and Seilby. Off thread of course so sorry but how do you think they would do in ssml div1?

Your right wb , but after speaking with some ampthill people last night cb has got big problems for the first 3 games as his keeper and Mckenzie and 3 other first team players are on holiday . Good news for both Dunstable teams lol

The give away is in the "lol" gaffer. With 3 or 4 missing, it will still leave you with a squad of 16 quality and pumped up to the max players, and it is not as if you will be struggling with Coults and Taylor up top mate. Besides we have our own none available players, but looking forward to the battle, and whatever the result it is going to be a great occasion. Let us win, and I promise after match VIP for you and the coaches, can't say farer than that! :welcome: to Creasey Park!

Does anyone no the Winslow result ?

Think 6-0 we were missing quite a few a very very young side we were chasing shadows still to be expected against £1000 a week budget.