Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

Rhodes the game did go ahead.

You seem to have a major problem with Kentish Town FC I am giving you a chance to sort this out once and for all, pm me your telephone number and I will contact you, then at least the good people of this forum do not need to be bored yet again with your rantings about KTFC.

Well done Nellie, I feel if he doesnt take this opportunity and continues to slander he should be removed from the forum until the matter is resolved, which Nellie is graciously offering to do.

Rhodes the game did go ahead

So what was the result then, you don't say

Ask when you call

Seriously though don't you think it's a bit odd that Nellie didn't give the result particularly as Pete the Greek is waiting for it

Ask when you call

Seriously though don't you think it's a bit odd that Nellie didn't give the result particularly as Pete the Greek is waiting for it

Seriously I think you're odd.

But what was the result then if the game did go ahead, it's strange there's no sign of it anywhere

But what was the result then if the game did go ahead, it's strange there's no sign of it anywhere

I think the real question is why do you care do much? It's really of no consequence to you. Odd very very odd man.

Rhodes smoke screen appearing! hahaha

Sorry this is sending me to sleep again zzzzzzzzzzzz

de ja vu anyone?

Like I said why didn't Nellie give the result of Hillingdon Borough v Kentish Town when she posted earlier

Like I said why didn't Nellie give the result of Hillingdon Borough v Kentish Town when she posted earlier

The same reason you didnt pm your number so we could sort out the major problems appear to have.

Does anyone know the result for Hillingdon Borough vs Kentish Town as I would like to update the results thread? :rolleyes:

Of course I can Pete it was Hillingdon Borough 2 Kentish Town 1

Hanwell Town 0 Wycombe Wanderers (u-21) 2

A report and photos of the proceedings last night:

http://www.wycombewanderer.eu/

A good report.

ccccoooooooollll B)

Dunstable Town 3 Aylesbury 3

Eynesbury Rovers v Dunstable Town - Postponed

London Colney 1 Colney Heath 1 (Colney Heath won 4-3 on penalties)

New Bradwell St Peter 1 Aylesbury United 5

Welwyn Garden City 1 Berkhamsted 1

I go to watched the welwin game to night because my girlfriend she lives I the garden a nice game to watch and a good score for both teams

The same reason you didnt pm your number so we could sort out the major problems appear to have.

I think mr x man say his telephone number before he must be mr rhides frend we shood think to lend his number to you miss nelly

Very pleasing result for Welwyn. I'm pleased for Chinola hope it goes well there for him

Cheers Winslow Boy

We did ok today against a Premier League team - I made 7 changes at half-time which disrupted us as expected. We went in 1-0 up and conceded a poor goal in the 2nd half, similar to the one against Hatfield on Saturday just gone.

And the Fat 18 who came on for the last 15 missed a sitter from 6yds right at the end....cant imagine who that was :)

Got some headaches for Saturday which is not a bad position to be in but going to be difficult to keep all the boys happy at the start.