Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Results

Your right wb , but after speaking with some ampthill people last night cb has got big problems for the first 3 games as his keeper and Mckenzie and 3 other first team players are on holiday . Good news for both Dunstable teams lol

The give away is in the "lol" gaffer. With 3 or 4 missing, it will still leave you with a squad of 16 quality and pumped up to the max players, and it is not as if you will be struggling with Coults and Taylor up top mate. Besides we have our own none available players, but looking forward to the battle, and whatever the result it is going to be a great occasion. Let us win, and I promise after match VIP for you and the coaches, can't say farer than that! :welcome: to Creasey Park!

lol I don't no what you are on about , I will come and introduce my self next week mate

Your right wb , but after speaking with some ampthill people last night cb has got big problems for the first 3 games as his keeper and Mckenzie and 3 other first team players are on holiday . Good news for both Dunstable teams lol

The give away is in the "lol" gaffer. With 3 or 4 missing, it will still leave you with a squad of 16 quality and pumped up to the max players, and it is not as if you will be struggling with Coults and Taylor up top mate. Besides we have our own none available players, but looking forward to the battle, and whatever the result it is going to be a great occasion. Let us win, and I promise after match VIP for you and the coaches, can't say farer than that! :welcome: to Creasey Park!

lol I don't no what you are on about , I will come and introduce my self next week mate

Bo##ocks to the introductions, I drink Stella...names Butt's by the way!

Positive results. Looks like could be coming together for Adie and co. I really hope they do well. Great history Wolverton Town has. And any team called Wolves is grand by me

Hanwell Town 1 Southall 0 (Geoff Harrison Memorial Trophy)

Get in there Hanwell. Got to be happy with that SB, Southall must be a decent side.

Edited by Winslow Boy

Get in there Hanwell. Got to be happy with that SB, Southall must be a decent side.

Enjoyed the game today, hartford heath I chose as it was a local game and 6-1 was a good score

Im very happy with the result today and a very nice Trophy aswell it will look good in our committee room ;)

It was a very even game today and Southall look a good side.

Ampthill town 3. Harpenden town 2.

Been a lot of suggestion that Harp will do well this season judging by that score line they must be a decent outfit

Ampthill town 3. Harpenden town 2.

will you be at game when hartford play ampthill in few weeks time a long travel for you but think the hartford team may look to good for you to win I am on holiday so would lime to have meet you mr x man maybe I come along to ampthill when hartford play at the ground

Peter,

Some further updates

4th August

Buckingham Athletic v Olney Town (this match was played on the 21/07 and according to Olney website their two teams played other opposition yesterday)

Dunstable Town v Aylesbury (this game off and was replaced by Dunstable Town v Arlesey Town, last known score on twitter was Dunstable winning 3-0 although result not confirmed)

Harpenden Town v Ampthill Town (this was a reserve team fixture as both first teams met at Ampthill Town)