Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town (review/preview)

To be honest, alot of it depends on your lifestyle and commitments. People with family's may not be able to get out for 6-7 hours on a Saturday, but can get away with 2 hours on a Sunday morning.

2 hours ?- were Blackwater Valley all non-drinkers then Mark ? ;)

work stops alot of decent players saturdays most get time an a half or a decent wage your not gonna give that up an obviously sundays like tommo says im just going for a pint of milk love - back after football lol ;)

when i was younger i played saturday , sunday morning an afternoon i was a bit fitter back then though an now so wish i hadn't lol

Excatly Newby, and even with players that commit to Saturdays will have to juggle work commitments. Can't fault a player that has to miss a game because of work, as unfortunately family and home come first at this level, with the climate the way it is at the mo

I know a lot of good players who play Sunday and are Saturdays don't intrest then in the slightest!!

Reds,they just don't want or have any committment or discipline to at least train twice a week ...........shame really I knew of a few wasters who were good enough to play Ryman/Southern league Premier but just couldn't be bothered, where there are players of nowhere the quality these players had, to see them working so hard in training to be better players....some are gifted and mostly those go by the wayside 'cos of their attitude !

i think everyone on here could say the same about certain players being quality an should be playing higher but its down to the individual there attitude an how they apply themselves a bet an i maybe wrong but alot of those players found sex , drugs an rock an roll lol ;)

Excatly Newby, and even with players that commit to Saturdays will have to juggle work commitments. Can't fault a player that has to miss a game because of work, as unfortunately family and home come first at this level, with the climate the way it is at the mo

totally agree tommo