Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Overheard At Yate v Gloucester Tonight: Jimmy Saville To Be Investigated By Police

I did have my doubts about this story, but the evidence now is far too overwhelming.

More people are going to be brought down because of Saville. He was right when he said 'if I go down,i'm bringing others with me' and it will be interesting to see just how far the web of abuse goes.

Rhodes, I'm not going to question the charitable actions done by Saville or his reasons (whether his heart was truly in it, or it was a cover to molest children) but however you look at him he is a turd of a human being. Maybe sugar-coated, but still a turd.

If you are looking for bites,well done! You cannot possibly believe what you have just posted! They ought to dig him up and then publicly burn his body!

Savile might have seen this coming, maybe that's why his coffin is encased in concrete!

David Jason?? What you mean Derek Trotter, Granville, Dangermouse and Count D-D-Duckula??

Good grief, whatever will Penfold think?

I thought that the actor was John Barrowman (he has a history of exposing himself).

David Jason is in the frame...........along with Dirty Den

Have you got any sources that you can link us to Keeps or is this "reliable source" for the moment?

Likewise Adam with your mentioning of John Barrowman?

Edited by Loose

Loose, as I said it was a guess by myself re: John Barrowman.

The reasoning being he has a habit of exposing himself: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/dec/02/bbc-radio and he has also worked with children. Then again I probably am putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7.61.

Like Saville, Barrowman appears to be a little 'odd', but that's just my opinion.

Loose, as I said it was a guess by myself re: John Barrowman.

The reasoning being he has a habit of exposing himself: http://www.guardian....ec/02/bbc-radio and he has also worked with children. Then again I probably am putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7.61.

Like Saville, Barrowman appears to be a little 'odd', but that's just my opinion.

It certainly puts the BBC in a bad light when they continue to use the rather expensive services of someone that exposes himself to one of their female presenters. Working on the principle that its better to be safe than sorry I wouldn't want him anywhere near any of my grandchildren.

I see that Paul Gadd has this morning been frogmarched from his London home into a Police car, what does this tell us do you think

I see that Paul Gadd has this morning been frogmarched from his London home into a Police car, what does this tell us do you think

My god! What a facking shock Rhodes. I think this tells us that the Glitter is helping police with their enquiries you TW@T.

It's good to see how seriously you are taking the whole Jimmy Savile thing, Gary Glitter came onto the music scene pretty much at the same time Savile started to appear on Top Of The Pops so if they were in cahoots then that's over 40 years of alleged abuse of youngsters, on BBC property and elsewhere, that has only just come to light.

It's good to see how seriously you are taking the whole Jimmy Savile thing, Gary Glitter came onto the music scene pretty much at the same time Savile started to appear on Top Of The Pops so if they were in cahoots then that's over 40 years of alleged abuse of youngsters, on BBC property and elsewhere, that has only just come to light.

Fascinating. TW@T.

I'm waiting for the House of Cards to come crashing down.

Won't just be Saville and Gadd jailed - I can foresee a few Judges, Policemen and Policewomen, BBC Employees (and ex-employee Mark Thompson), Social Service Employees etc. being sent down at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

I wonder if David Cameron will fry for this as well: http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/oxford-cherwell-valley-college-abuse-cover

Cameron knew about this but did nothing.

Give 'em all the Ceauşescu treatment, I say !

All that's required is one wall, one man, and one machine gun !

Fascinating. TW@T.

Loosely - Like I said it's good to see you taking it seriously, what if it was your daughter who was abused by either Savile or Gadd, wouldn't you want to see them brought to book