Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 11th games

YellowBoar

Horley Town 4 Dorking 3

Dorking took the lead but Town hit back with a Chris Weller penalty (You can watch that on U Tube). It was all level at half time before Town went two one up through Karl Parker. Town then went three one up with a good goal by skipper Danny Guscott. Then Dorking made it three two, then three three. Before Adam Pullen scored the best goal of the night to make it four three to Horley Town after cutting in from the right and fireing into the bottom corner for a great winning goal.There was even time for sub John Eldred to hit the cross bar with a block buster near the end. A good local derby game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HORLEYFC See Town score goal number one

http://www.horleytownfc.btck.co.uk/ for picture of the game and the penalty

Well the latest table has a familiar look to it! I see Scott Todd has now gone to Guildford City, so one of the better players now departed.

And commiserations Fizzer - to go out on penalties is always a bummer :(

Thanks GF. Gutted doesn't even begin to describe the feeling after going out on pens following 2 fantastic games against a very good Dulwich side.

All the very best to both CCL sides in the next round but always thought the FA Trophy was the bigger competition anyway! ;)

Well the latest table has a familiar look to it! I see Scott Todd has now gone to Guildford City, so one of the better players now departed.

he had a good game at Horley last night, (once hed realised wed kicked off anyway)

a bit of a break for Dorking now to get some rest , and to make some tweeks here and there.

If Dorking fc can keep the players who featured last night and get in two or three of their targets, we will be fine this season.

sadly "Dorking FC" and "keeping players" havent been used positively in the same sentence for several years.. all the best to the coaching guys in turning that one round.

Nothing against dorking but we were poor last night, we had loads of possesion but failed to put the ball in the net 1st half, i felt it could of been over at ht 4 or 5-1.

2nd half we still missed loads of opportunities,but its good to be making them i suppose.

Fair play to dorking they never gave up and good luck to them.

Nothing against dorking but we were poor last night, we had loads of possesion but failed to put the ball in the net 1st half, i felt it could of been over at ht 4 or 5-1.

2nd half we still missed loads of opportunities,but its good to be making them i suppose.

Fair play to dorking they never gave up and good luck to them.

Id agree with that, 2 or 3 headers straight at our keeper, who obviously positioned himself perfectly! HTFC may have played poorly, but getting ratty with each other wont help.

very good to see the whole area looking so good

Yes htfc wasnt great with about 8 others. But i suppose winning when u play bad is quite a good thing. Funny i read the report in paper, dorking person says they got punished from there own mistakes, i think we made some good goals and missed plenty more, metal work twice also.

sorry i wasnt picking out an individual, I just meant horley town fc, not a forum member, sorry for that!

we're on a losing run, bottom of the table but scored three goals away from home, it takes some courage to keep going in those circumstances so coaches etc have to find some positives, and some belief.

Some times its a rollicking time, sometimes, its we were unlucky, sometimes cut out some mistakes and we would have won,

The way the game was going it could have been six six great for supporters not so good for Players and management, credit to your team on keeping the pressurwe on and never giving up. Enjoyed the banter with Zak as well!