Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

I have already said we should of signed emond protain southall or hanwell should of,i got told southall captain told coaches and manager to sign emond protain. :bawling: THEY AINT GOT A CLUE,THINK WE NEED A NEW MANAGER :conf: if any 1 can get us promotion its emond protain :flame:

I know what you don't... For someone who says he is not a player over at cockfosters and just watches the games you know a lot about the players. Bit harsh to say the reserve keeper is shit if your not seeing him play week in week out as well as training. On the jack cook post seen he play a few games for a young lad he looks good but I guess you never really know till tested at a higher level but he does look like he has the tools to be a good player

Let's all be honest every club would like the lad playing for them and if clubs want to throw Money at him good luck to him. The only thing is 1 player will not win the league he can only add to what the team already has. I do however think its wrong to pay any player and then ask others at the club to pay to train and to sign on for the club.

I know what you don't... For someone who says he is not a player over at cockfosters and just watches the games you know a lot about the players. Bit harsh to say the reserve keeper is shit if your not seeing him play week in week out as well as training. On the jack cook post seen he play a few games for a young lad he looks good but I guess you never really know till tested at a higher level but he does look like he has the tools to be a good player

hes def a player at cockfosters 100%

Yeah but not other players. That's the job of the chairman and sponsors maybe at a push the management team if they want players the want paying.

Baller- not if you let just as many in at the other end or no one else chips in. You only need to look at how many goals scored by the clubs that didn't go up last season!!!!!!! Hence why football is a team game not a one man game.

Baller- not if you let just as many in at the other end or no one else chips in. You only need to look at how many goals scored by the clubs that didn't go up last season!!!!!!! Hence why football is a team game not a one man game.

Good post by COYS. He's right, football is a team game and not a one man game. So it doesn't matter if it's Emond Protain or the goalkeeper for Cockfosters or whatever other team in any division. You need a good team/squad, not one good player to be successful. Cockfosters seem to be coping ok without Protain. And even beat a team Saturday that when Protain was in the side, they beat Cockfosters. Does that mean Cockfosters are a better team without Protain? Of course not. They are better with him in the team. But that's how football works. Think this thread, although vaguely still about Emond Protain is more about players from 2 or 3 teams hiding behind a screen name and trying to get one over each other? But maybe I'm wrong! What do I know?

Good post by COYS. He's right, football is a team game and not a one man game. So it doesn't matter if it's Emond Protain or the goalkeeper for Cockfosters or whatever other team in any division. You need a good team/squad, not one good player to be successful. Cockfosters seem to be coping ok without Protain. And even beat a team Saturday that when Protain was in the side, they beat Cockfosters. Does that mean Cockfosters are a better team without Protain? Of course not. They are better with him in the team. But that's how football works. Think this thread, although vaguely still about Emond Protain is more about players from 2 or 3 teams hiding behind a screen name and trying to get one over each other? But maybe I'm wrong! What do I know?

mr as47 you hav had kentish and woodson there two easy games and u lost the 1st game 2-0 with out emond protain,also saturday gone they had 4 players missin frm the time you did play them in the fa cup.thats why Cockfosters seem to be coping ok without Protain.you aint played no 1 good yet :armshh0: and 100% theres a few players hiding behind the :188: