Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Winslow Boy - So what about when Craig went to QPR on trial last season and played in that Reserve match against Tottenham, I believe Glenn Hoddle took him to one side afterwards and sang his praises

Winslow Boy - So what about when Craig went to QPR on trial last season and played in that Reserve match against Tottenham, I believe Glenn Hoddle took him to one side afterwards and sang his praises

And was he awarded a contract after this trial...?

You believe! Exactly my point. Trial, again exactly my point. Are you actualy this stupid? I know you'd love to be the meat in an Attwell Hammond sarnie but, come on.

Glenn Hoddle, singing praises???

More likely stuck a dog collar round his neck and told him to report to St Matthews Church, 11am, following Sunday.

Glenn Hoddle, singing praises???

More likely stuck a dog collar round his neck and told him to report to St Matthews Church, 11am, following Sunday.

No13 - I'm surprised you didn't mention Eileen Drury

No13 - I'm surprised you didn't mention Eileen Drury

Think she'd have done a better job than Hoddle tbh.

For someone who follows the Good Lord, when Beckham got sent off against the Argies he saw that as any easy option and so to save his skin, what a two faced t**t

No13 - England could have done a whole lot worse than stick with Glenn Hoddle, his comments that led to his sacking were taken out of context and what have we done since he left with the likes of Howard Wilkinson, Kevin Keegan, Sven, McLaren and 'the criminal' Capello

Sven and Capello both got further in World cup than Hoddle who arguably had a far superior squad. However I sort of agree in that I think that footballing reasons alone I would liked to have seen him stay on as I think he'd have done well

Sven and Capello both got further in World cup than Hoddle who arguably had a far superior squad. However I sort of agree in that I think that footballing reasons alone I would liked to have seen him stay on as I think he'd have done well

Disagree, the whack that got Beckham sent off was well executed by the Argies and the Ref fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Any decent manager would have stood by his player, instead because of the stick Becks got from our loyal media and his failings Hoddle saw it as cheap get out clause.

Nice to see that Beckham despite what he suffered Becks came through to eventually earn the status he deserved......by the way what line of work is Hoddle in today?

Oh and prior to the tournament, he did handle the Gazza situation.......did he f**k.

Hoddle, like Moore, Charlton, Robson and co, good player, definately not management material.

Disagree, the whack that got Beckham sent off was well executed by the Argies and the Ref fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Any decent manager would have stood by his player, instead because of the stick Becks got from our loyal media and his failings Hoddle saw it as cheap get out clause.

Nice to see that Beckham despite what he suffered Becks came through to eventually earn the status he deserved......by the way what line of work is Hoddle in today?

Oh and prior to the tournament, he did handle the Gazza situation.......did he f**k.

Hoddle, like Moore, Charlton, Robson and co, good player, definately not management material.

All good points mate can't really disagree with any of it. However I have to say I still think he was a good coach if you could have rolled him and Keean into one person would be perfect manager

All good points mate can't really disagree with any of it. However I have to say I still think he was a good coach if you could have rolled him and Keean into one person would be perfect manager

Hoddle played for Tottenham, t**t, simple as LOL

I hear cockfosters got few players bk for Tuesday's game sensing a 9-0. Herd dey also have a cm who scores scorchers few cms for them find hard to get in fold

:580: :hurray2: and whos the players????????? :feedback: