Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Emond Hayes trading legend tik tik ledge about to be cockfosters living ledge cheers

indeed harrow boro legend played vs Wycombe Wanderers 1st rnd in 2000/01 FA Cup yeading fc 156 starts, 14 as sub) played newcastle 3rd rnd in 2005 FA CUP :255:

Na dnt play footie gt 2 left feet!! I jus like there style and think there teams solid all round, even better d barker pissed off

since you hav come all you talk bout is cockfosters so ur somthing to do with em.... :490: i will agree with you bout that d barker hes :klo:

even better d barker pissed off

i will agree with you bout that d barker hes klo.gif

Why ? out of interest.

Protain is worth more than he earns if you ask me , I see him play a few times last season and he is playing way below what level he can play at . Everyone one should just shut the f up about the bloke now and let him get on with his season , good luck Protain I wish you well and hope you have a great season . O and the door is always open at ampthill I'm sure .

Protain is worth more than he earns if you ask me , I see him play a few times last season and he is playing way below what level he can play at . Everyone one should just shut the f up about the bloke now and let him get on with his season , good luck Protain I wish you well and hope you have a great season . O and the door is always open at ampthill I'm sure .

:drinks: agree let him get on with his season.....heard today that hes back from injury might be starting tuesday :wow: fair play xman door always open at ampthill :thumbsup: maybe your final bit of your jigsaw missing

Herd ampthill manager wanted him but he didn't fancy it was loyal to tik tok. Xman shut door behind u protain goin nowhere cheers

you def are a ex player @cockfoster or a player Now :197: :mord: MUG you his agent always talking :551:

Like I said 2 left feet mate dnt play jus da eyes n ears

Two left fett and just eyes and ears? You must be a funny looking bloke I have a picture of Mr Potatoe head in my mind lol. Just jokes.