Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

John baller shut up u been speculatin all season mug. U no nothing 150 a game bla bla 10 a goal who gave u dat info donut. Dnt worry who playas r jus get urself to da game buy a program n have a watch den u can gossip on real stuff son

John Ballers Comments are far fetched at times, but everyone in non league knows thats what Emond Plays for.

John Ballers Comments are far fetched at times, but everyone in non league knows thats what Emond Plays for.

:332: :megaphon: to have a player like e protain @ your club means your in business :118: so quite one stop :404: The guys a Prolific goal scorer

John baller shut up u been speculatin all season mug. U no nothing 150 a game bla bla 10 a goal who gave u dat info donut. Dnt worry who playas r jus get urself to da game buy a program n have a watch den u can gossip on real stuff son

i know what you dont you :wanker: every one talks bout e protain all the time :197: And a few ppl hav gone to watch him,last game he played scored 2 great headers :harhar:

John Baller is obviously a player from Hanwell or Southall at a guess. It's sad that people on here are quick to put players down. Fergus Moore was a good player at a much higher level than the Spartan league. And is also a really good guy. It's a bit harsh to say he's 97 and toilet? He'll be the first to admit his best days are behind him, but can you really have a go at someone who is playing football for as long as his legs allow him to? I say good on you Fergus. Anyway, who have you played for John Baller?!?

Fergus moore is the name behind the posting

Ive got a lot of respect for the man.

that old slow left bk was @ hanwell :97:he is :551:

Harsh.

He gave 100% in every game he played for Hanwell Town FC last season.

John Baller is obviously a player from Hanwell or Southall at a guess.

I doubt it.

:332: :megaphon: to have a player like e protain @ your club means your in business :118: so quite one stop :404: The guys a Prolific goal scorer

whos crying you tw@t i dont give a f*** what emond is getting paid and yh i do know him and all at cockfosters so i know he's on money, and i dont care, it just makes a mockery of other clubs in the league who are trying to do it the right way

they are making reserve team players pay to join the club. That seems right when they are shelling out all that money. certain players have to pay for training? This is a club that will say that they have no money, and they probably don't but why be in the red, when most clubs aren't. FFP should run through every division and i'm sure cockfosters couldn't function. i bet i do know him? he aint a friend where we go out but he knows me. anyway enough of the sh** Emond has done well to pick up the dosh he's on without the need to train. Simple.