Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

they are making reserve team players pay to join the club. That seems right when they are shelling out all that money. certain players have to pay for training? This is a club that will say that they have no money, and they probably don't but why be in the red, when most clubs aren't. FFP should run through every division and i'm sure cockfosters couldn't function. i bet i do know him? he aint a friend where we go out but he knows me. anyway enough of the sh** Emond has done well to pick up the dosh he's on without the need to train. Simple.

quite one :255: im sure he does train your talking :551: ,he most prob took a knock and rested :492: to do well and to win things u hav to pay the better players :512: so :chillpill: the guy can go anywhere and get money and player higher.

Jack actually u mug I knw dregs is he tall errr so shatap cockfosters Blaine is the last stop on the Spartans midlands line like cockfosters on Piccadilly and I also knw emond and as I said in other thread if u think it's 150 jog on do let's test ur knowledge who else gets paid? Hmmmmm

i have eyes and ears every where :thumbsup: 3 players get paid at cockfosters.emond protain is the top earner :jump: and im sure he will get snapped up very soon

Emond has a proven track record at this level. Therefore can command money. Whatever money he is on, if he is earning it, which his stats for this season says that he is, and also the 2 games I have seen him in this season, he has been the best player on the pitch, then there's nothing wrong. A lot of clubs don't have reserves because invariably they run at a loss. And if cockfosters feel the need to ask reserve players to pay then that's up to them. I'm sure they don't want to but if they have to then that's it. It has nothing to do with paying a first team player or not. To me it sounds like you have a thing against cockfosters? Maybe a former manager from seasons past a little jealous that the club has moved on and is trying to go in the right direction?

ima fan and try to watch some local teams close to where i live dancer.gif

Good on ya!

Emond has a proven track record at this level. Therefore can command money. Whatever money he is on, if he is earning it, which his stats for this season says that he is, and also the 2 games I have seen him in this season, he has been the best player on the pitch, then there's nothing wrong. A lot of clubs don't have reserves because invariably they run at a loss. And if cockfosters feel the need to ask reserve players to pay then that's up to them. I'm sure they don't want to but if they have to then that's it. It has nothing to do with paying a first team player or not. To me it sounds like you have a thing against cockfosters? Maybe a former manager from seasons past a little jealous that the club has moved on and is trying to go in the right direction?

mr As47 i agree with everything you hav said,alot of ppl hav told me the same thing.his stats speak for its self,and is on a nxt level frm the rest.he scores for fun and also is a team player hes got everything as a striker.few teams looking at him good luck to the lad

not a Blaize O’Brien 1...he was just like emond always scoring tongue.png

00DF0C15-B881-9D52-1B3F8C8B1B5EFEE3.jpg

Hanwell Town FC Legend end of B)

http://www.nonleague...-blaise-obrien/

Edited by Savagebee