Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

I'm taking a break from this forum until the punctuation, grammar and spelling drastically improves......

No speakee da lingo? No, me neither. Couldn't agree more, poor netiquette I'm afraid.

Cockfosters also had 4 players missing Saturday so your point is? I have only started supporting Cockfosters this year as I moved to the area in July. And I don't claim to know everything about everything. I talk about Protain because he is probably the best known player in the league. But if you go and watch Cockfosters, you'll see that their best players are without doubt the 2 centre midfielders. I can't claim to have seen every team in the league but I'll be surprised if anyone has anything better. I watched the Southall game and was surprised that after giving a few teams a beating previously, Southall seemed to play for a 0-0 and were really happy at the end when they got it. Again, I'm not too sure about the strength of the league. I have seen London Lions this year and they seemed strong as I have previously stated. And I saw Hoddesdon batter a poor WGC side. Maybe Harpenden, Codicote and 1 or 2 others but after that, who is there? It's easy all of us sitting here and saying they will beat them and this side will do that. But we all love football because it's so unpredictable. I bet not many would have thought that Kentish Town would get 4 points out of 6 against Cockfosters & Southall, but they did. And by all accounts, they were unlucky not to get 6 out of 6 as they apparently played very well against Southall. Whatever happens, I'm sure that when my team loses, I'll think we are rubbish, and when they win, I'll think they will win the league!!

Oh so mr baller baller r u admitting southall r shit den:) coz apparently cockfosters haven't played any1 decent

Harpenden Town,cockfosters fc,london lions thats the top 3 i know what you dont you aint got a clue MUG :saythat: cockfosters hav played southall fc Codicote :232:

you'll see that their best players are without doubt the 2 centre midfielders. :569: :232:

frm what i here and ppl hav gone to watch your right back luke skeete the center back tall guy jack and 1 of your midfielders morts whos been scoring and of course emond protain hav stood out.....you def sound like a player or even staff at cockfosters :511: 2 center mids jus like a tackle none of them can find a pass,and both of them dont look comfy on the ball,both was poor vs southall they didnt boss the game

Massey should play right back and jacks been quality even though a slight dip in form lately

So much easier when you talk proper English, blame your Parents if you're the wrong colour instead of boring us with it

ps.....joke, that's if you e a sense of humour to go with your multi accent?

I would love to say I was but unfortunately I'm not. Why? Can you get me a trial? Without doubt john baller is a wannabe player. I stand by a Southall or Hanwell player but maybe a Cockfosters player as he seems to know everything about them?!? Anyways. I can't make Cockfosters game tomorrow. Hopefully Cockfosters will have Protain back although I heard he had quite a serious injury so it's doubtful I'd say? As I've said, Im quite new to all this and we are just in September. If this is what these forums are like, then I'm going to stick around!

like said before ima fan i like to watch my local teams harrow boro southall and hanwell play when i can :197: and i know a few ppl that go 2 watch cockfosters play as47 they here alot in the stands :118:

is EMOND PROTAIN back frm injury??!!?? :reading: i know what you dont,you :atm: you seem to kno everything :doh:

So much easier when you talk proper English, blame your Parents if you're the wrong colour instead of boring us with it

ps.....joke, that's if you e a sense of humour to go with your multi accent?

:wow: