Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cockfosters

Totally! he will score in virtually every game 40 goals or more by end of season and Barker his partner pretty close to that too

I agree E protain is a goal machine :icon14: No barker today then??? He out aswell??

He has before and with Protain beside him he should. They had a lot of players missing today I believe central midfielders, right back, centre back, protain and goalkeeper

Tbh barker will never score over 40 again some 1 off season in 2009 he had,seen him play does nothing all game, very lazy :118:

NO E protain :552: cockfosters 8 - 9- 2012

He has before and with Protain beside him he should. They had a lot of players missing today I believe central midfielders, right back, centre back, protain and goalkeeper

Maybe the they should invest some of the money they allegedly spend on Protain on some new players then................

K Gallen scored today I believe but is so far away from playing any higher than Step 5 his days are numbered even at that level from my source *rhodes*

K.Gallen scored both of Aylesbury Uniteds goals yesterday.

Dean Barker 8 goals in 6 according to Cockfosters web site! imagine if he had pace, a touch, and could head the ball!!!!

Baller you either have amazingly high standards or dont have a clue....

I think nearly every team in the first division and most of premier would love s striker who could score at that rate.

Silverback - That's why Craig Hammond and Lee Scott were so unique when they plyed their trade in the SSML for Royston Town and Kentish Town respectively and virtually scored at will without breaking sweat.

Silverback - That's why Craig Hammond and Lee Scott were so unique when they plyed their trade in the SSML for Royston Town and Kentish Town respectively and virtually scored at will without breaking sweat.

Craig Hammond scored 4 Saturday in Cambridge City's 7.0 FA cup win

Dean Barker 8 goals in 6 according to Cockfosters web site! imagine if he had pace, a touch, and could head the ball!!!!

Baller you either have amazingly high standards or dont have a clue....

I think nearly every team in the first division and most of premier would love s striker who could score at that rate.

silver back barker is just a stand in the box player thats it,NO Ifs he has no pace simple and no touch.What did he do on sat vs kentish town?!? got subbed off

I also heard hes on 7 claimin a bk pass shot to the keeper and keeper throws it in aint his goal :353: :197:

dean barker left cockfosters

Goodluck to Mr Barker.

Craig Hammond scored 4 Saturday in Cambridge City's 7.0 FA cup win

Yes, if ever there's a player punching below his weight it's Craig, Step 3 is like child's play to him!

Yes, if ever there's a player punching below his weight it's Craig, Step 3 is like child's play to him!

How come on several occasions he has been unable to cut it above that level?

Ps I think he is a quality a player and seemed a nice lad to boot. However you do talk $hite and the FA cup opponents weren't step 3 were they. I'd say that is his level he is excellent at that level and could prob do ok at step 2. Beyond that he has not been able to prove himself. This may be down to how much he wants to put in or that he has found his ceiling who knows, certainly not you.

Edited by Winslow Boy