Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hazard Puts Football Back In The Gutter

missunderstood

I'm not commenting until I see the 'replay'.

According to the press, the whole thing has been settled amicably between Club, player, ball-boy and his family.

The FA are (rightly) looking at the incident, just because the ballboy and player have said sorry does not mean the FA should not take a closer look. The ballboy (Charlie) was a plonker for firstly holding onto the ball and also for tweeting earlier in the day that he was going to timewaste. Obvioisly he may have just been joking. But whatever the player was bang out of order for kicking the lad, he's the adult and a higly paid one and should have let the referee deal with it.

Some of the comments from so called Chelsea fans on social media were an utter disgrace, one sent to the lad's girlfriend sugguested she should be raped.

Both as bad as each other and IMHO both Swansea and Hazard should be punished.

Lets face it the ball boy was only doing what most pro footballers do most weeks. Time wasting and diving.

The FA are (rightly) looking at the incident, just because the ballboy and player have said sorry does not mean the FA should not take a closer look. The ballboy (Charlie) was a plonker for firstly holding onto the ball and also for tweeting earlier in the day that he was going to timewaste. Obvioisly he may have just been joking. But whatever the player was bang out of order for kicking the lad, he's the adult and a higly paid one and should have let the referee deal with it.

Some of the comments from so called Chelsea fans on social media were an utter disgrace, one sent to the lad's girlfriend sugguested she should be raped.

Putting the actual incident to one side, the Chelsea 'Fans' are mindless idiots and goes to show just how vitriolic social networks can be.

Sadly, Chelsea fans do have a history of doing things like this, death threats in the past to a referee.

I'm not disputing that, but some other London clubs are as bad, if not even worse.

Millwall and West Ham spring to mind, especially on the subject of violence.

If the lad said he was going to time-waste, then any contract he has with Swansea City should be immediately terminated.

However, the tweet about raping is bang out of order, and whoever sent it should face jail. Maybe six months behind bars will make the idiot learn the error of his/her ways.

Hazard should get a four match ban and be made to write a letter of apology. Yes, we all do daft things in the heat of the moment, but as a professional he should have been more careful.

It did take the gloss over Swansea's win a bit. Good luck to them and Bradford City in the final!

If the lad said he was going to time-waste, then any contract he has with Swansea City should be immediately terminated.

However, the tweet about raping is bang out of order, and whoever sent it should face jail. Maybe six months behind bars will make the idiot learn the error of his/her ways.

Hazard should get a four match ban and be made to write a letter of apology. Yes, we all do daft things in the heat of the moment, but as a professional he should have been more careful.

It did take the gloss over Swansea's win a bit. Good luck to them and Bradford City in the final!

I don't understand why anyone should say a ball-boy should have his contract terminated for doing something every player is guilty of, or why Hazard should receive less punishment than Cantona for a similar crime.

Once again its Chelsea bring the game into disrepute, and IMO they should be looking at a final warning, and any further incidents should mean relegation. Hazards crime was worse than anything Joey Barton or Suarez have been found guilty of, and his punishment should reflect the seriousness of his actions.

Maybe, Alan, but the Premier League would never kick Chelsea out.

Can you imagine the outcry?

Besides, Waldorf and Statler (Blatter and Platini) would just over-rule the FA.

Maybe, Alan, but the Premier League would never kick Chelsea out.

Can you imagine the outcry?

Besides, Waldorf and Statler (Blatter and Platini) would just over-rule the FA.

The SPL kicked out Rangers and I don't remember much of an outcry. The good of the game long term must be the priority and not the appeasement of multi billionaires who all to often leave clubs in Sh1te street when they tire of their latest toy.

I understand that the Ball Boy is the 17 year old son of the club's multi-millionaire Director. Given the lad's pre and post match tweets, I'm only sorry that Hazard didn't kick the fecking little sheep shaggers head into Row Z!!!!!

I understand that the Ball Boy is the 17 year old son of the club's multi-millionaire Director. Given the lad's pre and post match tweets, I'm only sorry that Hazard didn't kick the fecking little sheep shaggers head into Row Z!!!!!

Very interesting 'write-up' in the sports pages of yesterdays 'Mail'.

The police are now involved, and it seems Chelsea are appealing the red card after viewing some previously un-seen video footage.

Chelsea players of a few years ago would have!

Archived