Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Dave Baker

Dave - best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are an absolute gent and a fine ambassador for Ashford and humanity itself, let alone your reputation for stews/casseroles etc.

All the very best. Liam and I are thinking of you and hope to see you soon, but more importantly look after yourself and Carmel.

Keith & Liam

Thanks for all your best wishes. I am a lot better already. I managed to walk without falling over which is pretty good compared to some Saturday nights. I hope to get out of hospital in Reading in the next day or two and home by the weekend and of course to the game. Cheers everyone and come on you Tangerines.

Dave - good news. Look after yourself and Carmel. I know how it feels to fall over from recent experiences (not drunk, I hasten to add).

Your health is more important than the well-known quote from the late, great Bill Shankly was often interpreted.

Hope to see you as soon as you are able.

Take care,

Keith & Liam

I have had a long conversation with Dave today. He is continuing to improve although he will still be undergoing tests to find out what happened. He may not make Saturday's match but hopes to be back in action after that. He has asked me to thank everyone for their best wishes which he was really pleased to read on the messageboard.

Great to hear some better news on this, keep up the good progress Dave :D

Archived