Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walsall Wood v Guernsey FA Vase 2/3/13 and replay 9/3/13

FT: Guernsey 3-1 Walsall Wood

Much better than the first leg from GFC. Walsall far from disgraced but we just had too much for them. I can make both legs of the SF, might have to switch my accent about a bit though.

What a great night at The Lane, evening games are rare here but provide for a great atmosphere. WW are a great club with terrific fans, GFC played very well on the night with Scott Bradford showing what a good player he is.

Sadly won't be able to travel to the 2nd leg of the semi-final, but will of course be able to see the first leg.

Well done you Green Lions.

Guess we will need to try and break the 2,600 barrier in the next match.

To be fair I htink this slightly shies away from the fact that I thought WW had a couple of 15 minute spells where they were clearly on top - 1/2 way thorugh the first half and the start of the second.

Fair comment Gsy_Spurs, the lad who writes the report is no Matt Lihou or Rob Batiste and was multi-tasking during the game......I will have word with him to sharpen up :rolleyes:

http://www.thefa.com/Competitions/FACompetitions/TheFAVase/NewsAndFeatures/2013/guernsey-walsall-wood-replay-report

I like how the FA website emphasizes that we will be playing in the FA Vase semi finals for the first time in our history......it's the first time we have played in the tournament so every round has been the first time in our short history.