Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walsall Wood v Guernsey FA Vase 2/3/13 and replay 9/3/13

Agreed Bob, we've lost a lot of good midfielders, Mackay, Zico, Winch, Coulter and Jordan. But we will have to wait and see, need to beat Walsall Wood first.. I am told Spennymoor's budget is £3,500pw

Edited by HKP

Those of you in the know, who is likely to win the other semi final? I.e. is there a strog favourite of those in the other side of the draw?

Shildon favourites - they were expected to beat Ascot so you never know but apparently they were comfortably the better side and Tunbridge had a very favourable draw against Hadleigh.

My view anyway

Agreed Bob, we've lost a lot of good midfielders, Mackay, Zico, Winchm Coulter and Jordan. But we will have to wait and see, need to beat Walsall Wood first.. I am told Spennymoor's budget is £3,500pw

They must have the biggest budget at step 5, it's a real shame it's not the final but suppose if your going to win you would have definelty deserved it as your draw has been horrendous

think jeff lamb is manager there used to be at marlow hes a friend of a friend decent fella i wish him all the best as i do guernsey also i think youll beat walsall at home the crowd will play its part as they always do spennymoor will be tough but over two legs so every chance

Shildon favourites - they were expected to beat Ascot so you never know but apparently they were comfortably the better side and Tunbridge had a very favourable draw against Hadleigh.

My view anyway

Agreed. I saw Tunbridge Wells squeak through in the previous round. They are nowhere near as good as Guernsey/Walsall Wood so I'd expect them to lose but who knows?!

4/9 is way too short at the moment surely?! Your suggestion seems sensible though.

Shildon are 8/1 to win which may also be a decent bet going by what people are saying on here i.e. they are the best side in the other half of the draw. Back them now and then back their opponents once they reach the final?

Well the stand is all but sold out, people can pay on the day for the rest of the ground....

Well the stand is all but sold out, people can pay on the day for the rest of the ground....

Half-price tickets to all punters who bring a bucket of sand, preferably from Cobo ?

I see Walsall Wood are advertising the game to be shown live in their Clubhouse - nice little moneymaker for Walsall for just a £2.99 outlay, thanks to GFCTV :)

... and plenty of pennies over the bar and in the till.

Good thinking !

Dorking should do that John,maybe a Wednesday in May?

Good idea.