Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay 1 Welling 2

Quite a funny read this thread,

Your keeper pulled off 2 or 3 great saves, you hardly created any chances despite the balls punted in the air towards Welling's area. The fans in the main stand are unreal, screaming at the ref for 90 mins. None more so evident than when your 5 smashed Lafayatte in the face and the stand collective screamed at him to get up for ages and told the ref to book him as he was a cheat. Calliing players c***ts and telling them to **** off from the main stand needs to be addressed. A few old men getting quite irate who wouldnt have said anything to the players faces.

Fair pay to both managers for wanting to play on a pitch with several patches of standing water. You must be dissapointed that despite the flyers the crowd was given as 519 with 200 from Welling.

Try to watch games though rather than scream at the ref when you are losing. The shouts of good luck next season you will get slaughtered were very funny.

Edited by JgFc

To be fair, it was only a few... but they were sitting near the steward in the stand. All in 40s and 50s, calling welling players c***ts, telling them to **** off, calling them Wa***rs and swearing at them throughout the game. There is banter and supporting your side and there is rabid abuse and anti social behaviour.

If you think thats acceptable at home games then thats your call,.it may throw some light on why the crowd was low when you consider the excellent travelling numbers from Welling.

Many other people supporting Billericay were fine and friendly including the players afterwards.Some of the fans were unacceptable though and nothing was done to tell them to calm down.

Edited by JgFc

To be fair, it was only a few... but they were sitting near the steward in the stand. All in 40s and 50s, calling welling players c***ts, telling them to **** off, calling them Wa***rs and swearing at them throughout the game. There is banter and supporting your side and there is rabid abuse and anti social behaviour.

I hardly think calling players "cheats" and telling him to "roll off" the pitch is anti social behaviour? Mind you... "Wasters" is a bit strong.

Whatever went on at the game is one thing but to come on an oppositions message board and do nothing but critisise sums you up pal. Have a go at pitch all you like but it was only one of 3 games that got played. You seriously need a reality check.

Welling did well yesterday and travelled in numbers, could have been different, but I think we have 11 easier games left to pick up the points we need

Up with the Ornchurch, you're staying up with the Ornchurch...

We'll both stay up, and I'll look forward to hitting the Crown, Railway, Chequers and Blue Boar again next year.

Weren't JgFc good ol' mates with your old guvnor at 'ornchurch? Him with the curly locks?

Karl Karl Karl and his Kopter...

Whatever went on at the game is one thing but to come on an oppositions message board and do nothing but critisise sums you up pal. Have a go at pitch all you like but it was only one of 3 games that got played. You seriously need a reality check.

Welling did well yesterday and travelled in numbers, could have been different, but I think we have 11 easier games left to pick up the points we need

I thought it was a close game, Ricay had more possession, Welling had the better chances, ref did ok and the pitch was playable just. My comments were about the abuse hurled including swearing.

Check their forum out,they are taking the piss out of your crowds.

They are top of the league but most of hir recent crowds have been around the 450 mark.

Absolute tin pot club,if Hornchurch were top of the connie south we would draw in more than their pathetic offering.

Couldn't even take 300 away to dartford in the play off final last year

http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t52966856/billericay-town-v-wings-thread/?page=3&sort=oldestFirst

Edited by Eastside Urchin

Really? Do we have to? I'd rather have an endearing memory than have one tainted by the negativity by the one idiot who has so much time on his hands he has to post shite on our forum.

I say leave it, move on and wish them well...

We have our own issues to take care of

Edited by GazzaBTFC

I thought it was a close game, Ricay had more possession,

Obviously changed your tune from your first post on OUR forum.

But having wondered over and had a read of the welling forum it's fair to say jgFc that your not liked very much by your club supporters.

As mentioned by our fans already good luck for next season. all that diving will help you lot no end.