Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 1st April,fixtures,results,etc.

Smudge

hanworth villa 3 bedfont sports 0

derby , should be enough to get up for any game we didnt an ex bedfont striker andy juett bags a hatrick

cheers

win against cove sat means nothing now

but on a plus side played in both no cards no injuries

Windsor 1 GFc 6 Report here - http://ormering.com/...ch_Windsor_away

Was

Firstly, thank you for the welcome yesterday by the Windsor supporters whom I had a good chat with. Amazingly met up with some Guernsey supporters to whom I bumped into at their previous games, so nice to catch up. A decent crowd so I hope everyone dug deep into their pockets for the Charity of the Day.

Unfortunately, Windsor were second best especially first half, with their lovely pitch being their downfall, 'cos Guernsey were too slick and quick for the young Windsor side who were brushed aside by a more experienced and stronger Guernsey outfit..

Seen Guernsey 3 times this season, this is the best I've seen them play, the pitch certainly helped them thats for sure their passing and movement was a joy to watch, so with Egham drawing and Epsom winning, could this classed as a good day for Guernsey, only their fixture race will tell us ;)

Thanks to everyone involved yesterday for a lovely but chilly day.....

We defeated Molesey with possibly the best goal of the season from our midfielder Ben Hayward, but although it was even to start with, by the end of the game no one could argue about the destination of the points. We were very strong in the second half and the Molesey bar was hit twice, once from a defender's deflection of another Hayward shot.

The goal itself was gazza-esque. Everyone (who is old enough will recall his Euro 96 goal against Scotland and this was very similar as the ball came across to him and he flicked it up and over a blocking challenge and then volleyed the ball into the opposite corner. Quality!

We always have tough battles with Molesey and it was a bit of an improvement from our 6-0 home defeat this time last year!

Your usual superb coverage, Trevor.

The wind certainly sounded wicked and the people who were there that I have since spoken too said it was absolutely freezing.

Nice to spot three or four well known 'faces' on the terraces.

Was a good game to watch, I thought both teams were more concerned with not conceding then actually going for the win, so it was a game of few chances.

Would admit that Westfield had the best of the first half, and hit the bar with a deflected cross. Penalty was soft, and I would have been dissapointed I it was given against me. But there was a much stronger appeal tuned down in the first half when ball struck a defenders arm that was raised.

Once we scored from the spot, I honestly didn't think Westfield would get back into it as we then controlled the game and I'm not to sure about the disallowed goal. You can't breathe on a keeper nowadays and from my view it seemed that the keeper was beaten aerially by a challenge thy would not have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch against any other player. But that is what football has become I suppose.

However once Westfield got the equaliser, it was them who pushed on in the final ten minutes.

As for MVSCR, I think they will be too strong for kilburn, and I think the top three now will stay as is. Would be harsh on Eversley but MV have found form at the right time.

Sounds like a pretty honest report NLLK as usual to be fair, not sure about the MV and Eversley comment though as still think with run in's as they are there could be a shock club missing out on a top 3 spot