Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

In an Ideal World.

Smudge

The opening topic is the most pathetic, outrageous and appalling bit of nonsense I have seen on here - and I include budget related nonsense in that as well. Sorry Smudge old chap, you have really lost the plot this time around.

Apologies Dont blame me,my request is sure working a treat,Egham keep drawing,Guernsey on their worst run since joining the CCL.Just a shame that Windsor did not appoint Mick Woodham earlier,else you may of been involved in a promotion push as well.He is top of my list,for CCL Manager of the year,just goes to show that large wads of cash,are not needed to build a very decent side,and a local 'True Community Club'.

Apologies Dont blame me,my request is sure working a treat,Egham keep drawing,Guernsey on their worst run since joining the CCL.Just a shame that Windsor did not appoint Mick Woodham earlier,else you may of been involved in a promotion push as well.He is top of my list,for CCL Manager of the year,just goes to show that large wads of cash,are not needed to build a very decent side,and a local 'True Community Club'.

Smudge don't believe all what you hear, Windsor have paid players under Woodham, but I agree he has done a good job

Sunday league game by any chance lol

So, what would you have done if the lower placed team had rolled over and started letting in goals in an obvious way???

no your thinking of Italian football

standard practice end of season draws, and for good measure bribe the officials, president, coach, back four and keeper and anyone else needed to get the desired result.

all teams need to come to Guernsey and perform to their best on the day, and I think everyone will

it is all a useful learning curve for the team

physical fitness

skill with the ball

tactics

we have some knowledge of the above

but new leasons are being learnt

mental toughness

playing when not fully fit

trying to shut out a game

picking a squad to win a game as opposed to the best squad available, with the appropiate tactics

all good lessons for the years ahead