Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 27th 2013 scores/results etc

bomaya

So, how much did your Keeper's haircut cost? Whatever it was, he should go back for a refund!

Your no.7 was superb.

Edited by HKP

Have to agree with HKP re the number 7, I thought Steven Eyango-Bwanga deserved the man-of-the-match award, -the lad was outstanding and set up a lot of decent chances that fortunately for the home team were spurned.

As I mentioned elsehwere Sandhurst look out of place as the wrong end of the league table.......

i would like to thank all involved with guernsey fc,officials, players,ground stewards and most importantly the supporters for making our trip one to remember for a long time.of course we are devestated not to of won the game we hit the crossbar 3 times missed an absolute sitter when in control of game but when your down the bottom lady luck deserts you and to concede on 89 minutes left a few lads in tears. i sat the lads down on the pitch on final whistle to say how proud i was of everyone of them and walk off with your heads high and the ovation we got from the crowd is a moment i and the players will NEVER forget and i say once again THANKS to the crowd your a credit to your club, and island.i hope you get promoted you deserve it and i hope our paths cross again one day from your friends at SANDHURST TOWN FC

Have to agree with HKP re the number 7, I thought Steven Eyango-Bwanga deserved the man-of-the-match award, -the lad was outstanding and set up a lot of decent chances that fortunately for the home team were spurned.

He's the same player that ripped you lot apart in the second half in August when he was playing for Camberley.

It goes without saying that we had a bad day at the office. Unlike last week when I felt there was some fault on our part, this was not the case on Saturday. Our lads tried hard but conceded two goals in particular at really unfortunate times (one on a countter attack after having a shot cleared off the line and the second from the half way line straight after the kick off) and it just wasn't our day. That said, Cove played really well and were extremely clinical in attack. So much so that I would go as far to say this was the best Step Five team we have played all season. Well played Cove and deservedly third now.

It has to be said that we now have to bounce back tomorrow at home to South Park and I think a win will probably guarantee us a top four finish, although two wins would guarantee it and I'm sure we are not looking to go to Guernsey just to make up the numbers. Normally if two teams are due to meet just before a cup final, you would see a few changes in personnel or smokescreens, but because the game is an important one for both, we may well see full strength sides competing.

As for the rumour that was placed earlier on in this thread, I'd be very surprised if there was any change at Epsom for next season. On the field things have been very successful and unless Guernsey remain at step five next season (in which case I will be pushing for a significant reduction in the playing budget as we'd be wasting our money) I would be very surprised if the financial arrangements change for 2013/14.

I didn't even know that Hamshere was leaving Chipstead but I haven't looked at their website that recently.

I thought the referee had a nightmare, so many poor decisions for both teams.

Eyango Bwanga ripped Windsor apart last season.

I was rather excited when he joined Windsor in September last year but he only played a couple of games for us.

He obviously travels a round a bit!

Is there a limit to how many teams you can play for in the same league during 1 season?