Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programme Awards

Devastated Kroons. LOL.

And just to be pedantic we also won the Golden Boot award last season, the best pitch in the CCL [in the FA's view] and topped the Premier Division attendance tables so you could actually say we've won four things !

More to the point though we've treated every team that's visited Stag Meadow extremely well, donated our ground free of charge to the league for 2 cup finals and donated a new trophy for the runners-up in the Premier Division so there's probably a large number of people that are far less disappointed with us than the 2 anonymous nobodies that are !

Agree about Windsors pitch excellent, something you should be proud of.

Mmnnn Windsor Sec. topped the Premier Division attendance tables ?  I think Guernsey may have a word to say about that ;) !!!

So Windsor donated a NEW trophy for the CCL Prem runners-up...so why is that ?   Did Windsor want to keep the old one then....lol. :P !!!!

The divisional programme awards have been advised by the Soccer Club Swap Shop.

Combined Counties League

1st Epsom & Ewell (4th year in a row!) 

2nd Windsor

The full national positions will be advised shortly.

Details are at the website.

http://thecatalogue.tripod.com/index.html

Placings may have been different if Guernsey had entered their programme for the competition.... ;) !!!

Devastated Kroons. LOL.

And just to be pedantic we also won the Golden Boot award last season, the best pitch in the CCL [in the FA's view] and topped the Premier Division attendance tables so you could actually say we've won four things !

More to the point though we've treated every team that's visited Stag Meadow extremely well, donated our ground free of charge to the league for 2 cup finals and donated a new trophy for the runners-up in the Premier Division so there's probably a large number of people that are far less disappointed with us than the 2 anonymous nobodies that are !

Agree about Windsors pitch excellent, something you should be proud of.

Mmnnn Windsor Sec. topped the Premier Division attendance tables ?  I think Guernsey may have a word to say about that ;) !!!

So Windsor donated a NEW trophy for the CCL Prem runners-up...so why is that ?   Did Windsor want to keep the old one then....lol. :P !!!!

As usual Bad Guy shoots from the lip before reading what's actually posted - which part of last season [referring to 2011/12] did you not understand ? 

I'm totally disappointed  -  It's started p1ssing down again !!

I hope you all enjoyed summer, brief though it was.

• 4 weeks later...

Third time in six years Knaphill have won it Smudge ;)

The trophy might make an appearance on Knaphill FC TV if you ask me nicely enough :)

Mrs Smudge is on the recovery road Lisa,thanks for asking.

Great News !