Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

STUART HALL

I beg to differ, you said yourself that Hall came from an era of the seaside postcard, Carry On Films, Benny Hill, Dick Emery

and Are You Being Served and openly flirted on prime time tv with young 'wenches' and 'fair maiden's' on It's A Knockout, nobody raised an eyebrow or batted an eyelid did they

Was Hall raping them during any of these programmes Rhodes? Did he touch their genitals against their will? In fact did you see him doing anything with their consent even?

Loosely - So in other words you're saying that you lived like a Monk then between 1968 and 1986

Loosely - You never answered my question above, I'm still waiting with bated breath

Was Hall raping them during any of these programmes Rhodes? Did he touch their genitals against their will? In fact did you see him doing anything with their consent even?

Different thread, same Rhodes........rather sad really.

Different thread, same Rhodes........rather sad really.

I think it is quite frightening that Rhodes does not know the difference between a TV presenter having a bit of banter with competitors on a game show and rape. Astonishing and scary but we're coming to expect it from him really.

Loosely - You never answered my question above, I'm still waiting with bated breath

I think you are confused Rhodesy - nothing new for you - but what has that got to do with a man in the public eye raping and abusing children?

As Keeps says and I agree, you are becoming a very sad case.

He didn't answer my question either, Loose.

He didn't answer my question either, Loose.

No surprise there MoS, he's not familiar with the concept, probably didn't even read your post.

Loosely - So what if Stuart Hall was your Father, would you still feel the same way about him out of interest if you had no idea previously about his checkered past

Loosely - So what if Stuart Hall was your Father, would you still feel the same way about him out of interest if you had no idea previously about his checkered past

Of course I would feel the same Rhodesy, I'd also feel ashamed of him. I think to all of us he was an entertainer who gave us many hours of laughs but what he has done, what he is, even if he were a close relative is un-forgiveable and he is now a figure of disgust. I can't begin to imagine how his family feel but they certainly won't be proud of the evil sh1t.

Loosely - Don't you think you are over reacting slightly, it's not that Hall has killed anybody has he, I'm also sure his family don't feel the way you describe and they appear to have stood firmly by him

Rhodes, 

Regardless of who or what they are, a paedophile does not deserve any form of respect or sympathy.

I doubt that Stuart Hall had any respect or sympathy for those he abused, and probably felt that because of his fame he could get away with it.

Whether it's a family member, the weirdo in the park in the dirty mac or the chairman of a multi-national corporation a paedophile is a paedophile and deserves to be shot in my opinion.

Loosely - Don't you think you are over reacting slightly, it's not that Hall has killed anybody has he, I'm also sure his family don't feel the way you describe and they appear to have stood firmly by him

Well Rhodesy, just politely answering a silly question so, no.

What is worrying is that you don't seem to appreciate how serious his heinous crimes are. Nevertheless, regardless of our thoughts he is now a figure of disgust and shame and he'll never grace our screens again.

Just one more added to the Rhodes Calls it Wrong Again list.

Edited by Loose

Stuart Hall is scum and deserved a longer sentence.

Loosely – Why was it a silly question, blood is thicker than water isn’t it so surely if your Father had committed a crime such as Hall’s you would forgive him. Like I said Hall can’t be tarred with the same brush as the likes of Fred West, Ian Brady and the Yorkshire Ripper can he, I’m sure you agree.

Loosely – Why was it a silly question, blood is thicker than water isn’t it so surely if your Father had committed a crime such as Hall’s you would forgive him. Like I said Hall can’t be tarred with the same brush as the likes of Fred West, Ian Brady and the Yorkshire Ripper can he, I’m sure you agree.

Another silly question, how could any family member of Hall's forgive him when he didn't commit his crimes against them?

Crikey Rhodesy, are you on medication or have you always been this stupid?

blood is thicker than water isn’t it so surely if your Father had committed a crime such as Hall’s you would forgive him.

I would have nothing to do with them.

Loosely – I repeat, nobody has died have they so aren't you over-reacting, if Hall had murdered somebody then I might be with you on this subject

Rhodesy - I repeat, your premise that Hall hasn't murdered anyone so shouldn't meet with anyone's digust is still silly. And please don't worry yourself, no-one needs your agreement.

Loosely - After all the pleasure Hall gave us with It's A Knockout and his football reporting on Radio Five live shouldn't we just forgive and forget the error of his ways between 1968 and 1986, afterall it was a long time ago wasn't it and I'm sure you have a skeleton or two in your closet during that period of time.

You don't have to murder somebody to kill them.  

The victims of the Bryn Alyn abuse will testify to that.