Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Syria - should we be getting involved?

I see the US are going in, Obama made a good case this afternoon didn't he

They can go in, just leave us out of it.

I'd rather DC invest more in schools that actually educate children, better roads (no more potholes) and get back more of our rights from the Brussels numpties.

Who knows why the yanks are so keen to get their fingers burned yet again acting as the world's policemen? Could the answer yet again be a three letter word?

I enjoyed the BBC's Mark Mardell Report, he doesn't pull his punches:-

"In the past, Britain has been accused of being America's poodle. This time MPs clamped their teeth into the seat of Mr Obama's trousers, ripping a hole in his argument of the obvious virtue of action." - Call Me Dave being the Seat of 'Bama's Trousers lol

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23918088 - A damn good read!

Trouble is, France have a very good record of capitulation !  I can't see them hanging around for long !

Trouble is, France have a very good record of capitulation !  I can't see them hanging around for long !

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind."

— Jed Babbin, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion. You just leave a lot of useless noisy baggage behind."

— Jed Babbin, former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense

PRICELESS QUOTE !