Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT SPORTS MANAGER

GBB

Butler is a class player so you couldn't blame them if they did but I could put my house on him staying!! And baker left to go play with his pals at laleham Fc surprised if he went. Snowden will just tie up and deal with his pals johnno and Gary and take a few at Spelly!! Might even give you a run out son!!!

I know when I was there they liked bomber, and think tried to get him then. And to be fair last year he was your best player. He terrorised us at times.

No doubt Spelly have a big squad, but can't see johno letting anyone go apart from the likes of me. Then I might get a game ;)

Remember redrup. You heard it here first. Butler to sports.

To be honest I know they were after bomber last year but he stayed with us and now it's a whole new team down there I can't see him leaving, I could be wrong! You also might be right about Jim but with all his close pals at Lammas if be very shocked if he went!! We swapped skinny baker for fat baker anyway!!! Lol!

To be honest I know they were after bomber last year but he stayed with us and now it's a whole new team down there I can't see him leaving, I could be wrong! You also might be right about Jim but with all his close pals at Lammas if be very shocked if he went!! We swapped skinny baker for fat baker anyway!!! Lol!

I reckon your lying about bomber leaving. I think Chris ate him!!!

Lol wouldn't be surprised the sloth, nah he left about 3 weeks ago as he couldn't commit to training so he found it hard to get in the starting 11 so he went back to Laleham Fc who were our 3rd team but broke away to make there own team.

I think Mick will keep them up no problems. He has players coming in to settle ship, and then will build from there.

Just got in from a very entertaining game at Bedfont Sports,the best game for entertainment I have seen this year.The best Officials I have seen this year,led by Mr  Amadou Jallow,who was being Assessed,and you know what that normally brings to the Party.As Del Boy would say 'Loads of Cards'.Many comments were made by those present at the game,do we have a Ref tonight,such was the EXCELLENCE of the Man in the Middles performance.However one new Bedfont Sports RECORD was set this Evening surely? only 1 booking in a game,which I found hard to believe,after the 26 Yellow Cards,that was recorded in the League Bulletin 3 weeks ago.Maybe just maybe this was the Main Reason,that the Bamfords left.The Combined Counties League must be rueing them leaving,with all the Club Fine Money they have raked in already this season,to swell the already large Coffers they have.You see Smudge reads between the Lines when posters post on here,but NO ONE yet, has said Why the Bamfords left,as it is my belief that No Players are Paid at Bedfont Sports,they have one of the best facilities,including Pitch in the League.One thing is for sure though is that Bedfont Sports will still be here long after,all the posters  that have posted on on here seem to be doing  the Club down.Well having seen their performance tonight,take it from me,NO WAY will they be RELEGATED.REASON :- The new Manager Mick Snowden,came across to me as a Manager who knows his onions,and the Team put out tonight,was young,skilful,lacked a bit of bite,but a very decent set of Players,and this was not even his Team.One thing is for sure though,that those departed Souls who have left Bedfont Sports,will put a hole in the Bar Takings.Finally a SPECIAL MENTION for Physio ,STACEY MILLER who gave an excellent display of her Skills,calm,cool and Assured,in her handling of a nasty head collision,these are the TRUE STARS of our Non League Family,long may it last.

stacey is top drawer i her role smudge she came as a student an is growing nicely. i know of two players approached by snowdon but i cant see him attracting players of a decent calibre  but i wish him all the best.

your right no player was paid at sports whist we were there but we always put our money over the bar..............benny boy now you know theres always a few white lies at bedfont mate. you mustve been asked back?

stacey is top drawer i her role smudge she came as a student an is growing nicely. i know of two players approached by snowdon but i cant see him attracting players of a decent calibre but i wish him all the best.

your right no player was paid at sports whist we were there but we always put our money over the bar..............benny boy now you know theres always a few white lies at bedfont mate. you mustve been asked back?

I was mate but I told them I want to stay at spelthorne and fight for my place. Since then I've managed to pick up a few games.

I know what you mean about the lies/exaggeration but that's what I've been told buddy. I don't even know who this butler fella is.

i think thats a good choice mate spelly seem to be on the up glad your getting minutes mates , butler as ive seen is a decent player i cant see him leaving lammas for a rival unless its alot higher ie ashford or even staines hes a quiet lad but looks a  top drawer footballer.

I'm sure bedfont sports will do things right, and apparently last night played well and deserved a point. A few of my old mates are down there and providing they stay fit they've certainly got goals in them.

Could be a few local derbys next year with Spelly, bedfont and hanworth in the same division providing hanworth don't get promoted.

Lammas will have to look at virginia water for a local derby in div 1 ;)

I weren't being rude by saying that, I've seen you write on here you've been playing spelly ressies and stu and Sean boots are big too fill and it's a Jump from ressie football to prem. Virginia Water can't go up so if Lammas don't get promotion well look at Bedfont!!

im pretty sure benny is more then capable of playing at bedfont! but i dont think its a bad idea to hang about because i dunno how much Simo has left in his legs :)

Just shows the strength in depth that the likes of ben has to fight to get a sniff

Damo