Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT SPORTS MANAGER

GBB

Never a truer word spoken stan. 4-5-1(Steve wilmore) I'm not Liam hill. I'm tom tiggleton. i watch some viginia water games this year and liam is a decent player.after speaking to there manager a while ago by all accounts liam couldnt make training anymore at spelly thats why he left.But did Liam get bombed from spelly just like you did? How long did you last a month?

theres no jealousy from either club ive played for both how can staines be jealous they won div one twice bedfont came second. the facilities are decent an most i think wish they had them but jealousy no chaps friendly rivalry yeah of course that happens in local football.

4-5-1 is not steve willmore he conducts himself in a professional manner as gavin bamford did at bedfont

• 2 weeks later...

So if the various posts on here are correct ...

The Bamfords left Bedford Sports mid table in the CCL Prem, who have one of the best set-ups in the league and definately the best club house.

They approached Chertsey who were still with a manager to offer their services, but got nowhere.

So now they're dropping down to Staines in CCL 1!

Sometimes things don't work out as you planned ...

So if the various posts on here are correct ...

The Bamfords left Bedford Sports mid table in the CCL Prem, who have one of the best set-ups in the league and definately the best club house.

They approached Chertsey who were still with a manager to offer their services, but got nowhere.

So now they're dropping down to Staines in CCL 1!

Sometimes things don't work out as you planned ...

yes we left bedfont sports for reasons that is our buisness and the chairmans .

no we have not aproached chertsey as if u read all posts I did ask jono to put email up on here to show everyone wot we sent apparently . As I said in that post I do respect others so would not do that and u should be old enough not to listen to rumours .

on the last point , we r now 36-37 years old and the only club to offer us a chance to still play is staines lammas and as we r not geeting younger surely u would agree u have to play until you cant physically do it no more .

Absolute twats on here who question the Bamfords integrity. If they get no concrete offers at step 4 managing/playing then its step 4s loss not theirs. They have a fantastic work ethos and 20 years experience at that level and above, a decent following and a promotion in their first managerial role. A few people out there missing a trick in my opinion. Would they have a better chance of improving some of the struggling step 4 clubs abso[****!!****]inglutely. Off course they will play at step 6 to keep fit because they have no ego and above all they ballers.

Massive coup for lammas. Gav and stu are top draw players, and bedfont is a top local club, promoting youth and gone further up the leagues then most in the short time they have been back in Saturday football.

I think the whole thing should now be put to bed, bedfont have moved on and have another manager, and the bamfords have moved on and playing for another club.

Good luck to both the bamfords who I hope to play against in December, and bedfont who I hope to stay up.

Agree everyone has moved on dont believe rumours.

Gavin an stu are good friends of mine an they just want to enjoy football lammas offered them that which is good for both parties, people need to move on so no point holding players now bedfont have a new manager an i wish him well