Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT SPORTS MANAGER

GBB

We'll loop, there pals with them and they said there in once there released!! Vinny Hodhe has already joined, Sean Ryan and Bamfords to follow!! There all pals so that's why! Liam Stone coming too!

I get you mate but I think it's two players a month unless they are let go by the the club and as well as harmony building at Lammas you will get disharmony from the boys that have started the season so well!! Just my opinion

I still don't understand why Sports let the Bamfords go, they were doing a good job, I think if they could of got a top half finish this season they would then gone top six season after, If Hodge, Ryan, Stone, Stu and Gav go to Lammas then they should go on and win the league, I've heard that Richard Butler is there now and Gary James going back to, if that's true then they will do well next season in the prem if they go up.

I hope they do go up, especially for Redders he's a top lad.

Apparently Vinny Hodge played today as did Richard Butler, looking strong, both good players.

Good luck to em ellers

By all accounts not promoting the youth is one and Harry driver being offered to Ashford to help him get a move didn't go down to well. By all accounts terry and chairmen will take charge but don't hold me to that. 4-4-2 what's awkward the players leaving will only go to a mid table div one side (Lammas)

No disrespect sports fc but I have been around the club years. Youth played a big part in all of the Bamford teams. I would say on average they have promoted/used 8 youth players so that does not wash. As for Harry how can a club that does not pay wages stand in the way of progression? What happened to Ritchie and Jordan last year.

Been watching for years and would love to know what happened as this was the best sport side ever. Shame terrible shame for the club.

When I was there I gave Jordan Vidal, Jack Watts, George Marks there debuts and they stayed in the team when I left, the youth set up at Sports is fantastic and Terry and Dave need to take a lot of credit for what they have achieved there, unfortunately they are very hard people to work with at times, other times they are superb.

the players have no intention of going back as far as im aware yes its pointless now that those players have been replaced but i do see the clubs point of view if for instance a club came in an offered every player a ton a week all would up sticks an leave as they dont get paid therefore leaving the club with no players so by transfering them they all cant join thje same club