Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tommy Robinson

Watching "Bouncers" the other night I've no doubt there will be no shortage of applicants.

Glad to see the back of him TBH.

However, I had to wonder at some of the Tweets about people saying he should be killed.  Those Tweets just make the people behind them as bad as he is.

I may not agree with his point of view - indeed I think he is misguided and should have directed his anger at the t-sspot politicians of Liebore and ConDemned who are doing their damnedest to destroy the United Kingdom rather than innocent people - but this is a democracy and he has the right to be heard.

If people wish to censor him and the EDL and BNP, then they should not expect anybody to care when they get censored.  There are extremists on both sides of the political spectrum, not just on the right.

By all means, have a go at Tommy Robinson (he may even deserve a good slap) but don't ever forget that there are bigger idiots than him and unfortunately for us they are called politicians.

really sad that Tommy Robinson has quit as leader of the EDL

I can only echo that, he will be sorely missed

I can only echo that, he will be sorely missed

Sorely missed?  100 pager methinks!

He'll probably crop up in I'm A Celeb or Big Brother and have the insufferable Davinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to contend with.

I just think that he was mis-understood that's all

I'm sure he's not a boy who's intentions are good....

Alan, have you got an alter-ego???

I think he rides a Kawasaki  !!

:bolt:

Archived