Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How good are Hereford?

Lord Upminster

200 Bulls fans is a reasonable prediction. I write as a London based Bull and we've only had Cambridge so far this season as a kind away fixture. I'd love to get to Edgar Street more often but it's so awkward to get to by road or rail.

We can't score goals at the moment and this seemed a problem to come when the squad was assembled over the summer. None of the strikers have found their shooting boots this season. We've had some rotten luck with injuries (O'Keefe and James in particular) but I'm still optimistic for some improvement. A nice win on Saturday will boost morale as we've so much tradition in the FA Cup.

You need to find another Dixie McNeil

You need to find another Dixie McNeil

What's John Charles doing these days?

What's John Charles doing these days?

My apologies,just googled it and see he died In 2004.  1966_ 1971 at Hereford , 80 goals in 173 games