Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tom Daley

Was Daley right to 'come out' as it could effect his popularity

I don't think he is 100% gay  -  possibly a bit Bi.

He's very comfortable in the company of beautiful women.

Fair play to him for being open and honest.  Far better than that some cheap Sunday slag-rag suddenly 'outing' him !!

Edited by Big J R

I think Daley was foolish to let the cat out of the bag, he had no need to did he

IMO for far to many gay people their sexuality becomes the most important thing in their lives, and they don't care who they hurt promoting it. Of coarse they deserve equality, and be able to live their lives free of hate and prejudiced,  but they should also accept that its a subject that makes many of us uncomfortable, and a little more tolerance on both sides is needed if want to live in a decent society.

Sometimes these gay celebs choose to come out just before some rag is about to break it and put a tawdry angle on it. Sometimes they come out because they've been persuaded to be the new poster boy/girl for the LGBT movement. It's all a bit samey these days. 5 minute wonder.

I wonder what Daley's dad would have made of it

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Daley isn't doing himself any favours is he being openly photographed in the US with 'partner' Dustin Lance-Black who is twenty years Tom's senior, old enough to be his Father!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2522656/Tom-Daleys-boyfriend-Dustin-Lance-Black-shows-support-Olympic-diver.html

Look, here's the actual only picture in the article that has got Rhodesly a bit hot under the collar, you can see for yourself...

article-2522656-1A0FB41200000578-146_634

…that they are blatantly, shamelessly standing opposite each other in a compromising pose that reveals the truly disgusting nature of their activity in being photographed within the same frame. Are there no standards in Public Life anymore? Will these disgusting people stoop to no low whilst being fully clothed?

Whatever next?

Look, I don't know if I'm breaking forum rules in posting this but I've spoilered it as it's a bit NSFW, but it shows Tom Daly in yet another highly revealing pose. Hope it's OK Ian_W?

article-2522656-196B8051000005DC-703_634

Daley has ruined his clean 'boy next door' image though hasn't he!

Big J R – Isn’t that obvious, Daley also has the new series of Splash starting next month so I expect the tv company were over the moon with his out of the blue announcement