Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tom Daley

SPLASH !!  :angry:

That programme should have been called 'KER-PLUNK' !

Another reality TV total waste of time !

The programme is a total joke isn't it, I remember Eddie 'the Eagle' Edwards was on the last series and I think might even have won it, that says it all!

What do we think of the Splash line up so far folks, admitedly I'm looking forward to seeing Michaela Strachan but that's as far as it goes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-2528132/Not-flop-Hollyoaks-star-Merna-perfect-10-metre-platform-contender-new-series-hit-ITV-series-Splash.html

I see that Tom Daley almost didn't get home for Christmas due to the travel chaos, he negotiated the ten hour flight from the US okay but his problems started in earnest when he arrived back in the UK to find trains severely disrupted from Paddington to Plymouth. That will teach Daley a lesson won't it for staying with 'his lover', Dustin Lance-Black, until the eleventh, sorry, twelfth hour and not returning home earlier in good time:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2528882/Tom-Daley-gets-stuck-train-station-UK-storm-halts-Christmas-holiday-plans.html

• 2 weeks later...

I am embarrassed to confess that I watched Splash last night and other than Michaela Strachan, who could dive like a Kingfisher, the show was laughable to put it mildly. It's amazing how high profile presenters Gaby Logan and Vernon Kay were talked into hosting the 'show', for want of a better word, and clearly, as far as I could tell, judge Jo Brand had never been within 100 miles of a swimming pool in her life. As I said ITV must have been over the moon with Tom Daley's mis-guided confession and I'll be interested to see the viewing figures from last night.

I didn't see it, but I have to admit, I've always had a bit of a thing for Michaela Strachan,

I've always had a bit of a thing for Michaela Strachan,

Yes, there's something about her isn't there!

There was a short article about Michaela in the Mail on Saturday magazine.

She lives with her husband, (a television cameraman). in a fantastic flat in South Africa overlooking the sea.

Must admit, it made me just slightly jealous !

Edited by Big J R

As for Tom coming out, it shouldn't make any difference to anyone. I'd guess he came out as one of our lovely Tabloid (aka Sh1tty) papers were about to reveal all... I thought it quite obvious he was Gay...

As for Tom coming out, it shouldn't make any difference to anyone

Well no, it doesn’t make any difference but it just came as a bit of a shock that’s all, what made it so obvious to you that he was gay out of interest

Well no, it doesn’t make any difference but it just came as a bit of a shock that’s all, what made it so obvious to you that he was gay out of interest

Just the way he was, his mannerisms etc. Or maybe its my Gaydar! :)

He was seen hanging out of Thomas Hitzlsperger's @rse!

Really, is that true, I gather Daley was about to be exposed by the press which is why he came out when he did

So he was "caught out" and going to be "exposed" for being gay? :)

I didn't realise people like you still existed! Hilarious!

You've led a sheltered life managing to avoid reading Rhodes and Tory Boy's opinions before haven't you?

Of course he was about to be exposed.

You don't come out and tell the entire world you bat for the other side in his position unless you've been caught out

No, exactly, I wonder which paper was about to run the story

• 3 weeks later...

I see that Paul Young is competing on Splash tonight folks:

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/young-nervous-over-splash-swimsuit