Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures 27th/28th December

Yes congratulations to Westfield fully deserved their win

Rother you forgot another rule the old gits from the chicken run must talk about Windsor games from 25 years ago.

Thanks for the lify by the way

Yes congratulations to Westfield fully deserved their win

Rother you forgot another rule the old gits from the chicken run must talk about Windsor games from 25 years ago.

Thanks for the lify by the way

I know why we lost. Gouldy wasn't wearing gloves lol. Have to say, that was the worst we have played since losing to Badshot Lea. 

Epsom & Ewell 5-3 Horley Town - Report here http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN35.html

No comment from Stan the Man I see. He couldn't have missed a third Epsom game in a row, could he?

Anyway, for what it's worth, the visiting South Park contingent will know that they will face a tough challenge next week. After a slow start we led at the break but conceded an equaliser just into the second half. From that point onwards though we were well on top and clinical too, with only two late efforts making the score look closer than it really was by the end.

Not bad after two weeks without training!

Why are my comments important to you Rich and who says I haven't been there at the last three matches?

We were impressive on Saturday though how we conceded three goals I don't know, very poor considering the quality of the opposition especially when were so far behind on goal difference - though as you say a good performance considering the two week lay off.

I imagine South Park were very impressed with our performance and will have even greater doubts over their ability to EVER beat us. As they haven't played for a while I can't imagine they want to face us on our current run so I would expect they will use the wet conditions to their advantage and do whatever is necessary to ensure the match doesn't go ahead!

Your comments are of no importance to me, Stan. The reason I felt you weren't at the matches was that in previous weeks you've been on here telling everyone how it was, but in recent weeks you hadn't. However, I have no time for cowards and anyone who says they are a supporter while at the same time hiding, even from people at the club he says he supports, is a coward.

If I have something to say, I put it here. People know who I am and where I stand at games so if they have an issue we can discuss it. However, all you do is hide, occasionally sticking your head above the parapet to wind up our closest league rivals. That's really useful.

I'm beginning to wonder if you are actually a South Park supporter. Prove me wrong by coming to say hello one day soon. I'm always behind the goal and if you genuinely are a true supporter then I won't tell anyone else.

In summary, I can confirm that your views about South Park never being able to beat us are not shared by anyone at our club. We are well aware that they are a good team and all three of our encounters should be very closely contested.

I am checking out other fixtures for Saturday though as the weather forecast isn't great!   

Edited by E&E Rich

When you played us at Stag Meadow, a guy walked towards me wearing a blue E&E hat, and, as there were only a few of you there at that point I thought "aha, that'll be Rich (you'd asked anybody who cared to to introduce themselves!) so I asked him " Hi, are you Rich?". He blanked me, so I said it a bit louder, "Excuse me, are you Rich?"

Again, he looked straight through me, and walked away.

Rude tosser I thought to myself, realising it couldn't have been your good self!

It only occurred to me afterwards that he might have thought I was on the pick up for a wealthy gay bloke!! :)

:)

Apologies Rother! I am the only person with a blue E & E hat, except for my friend Steve who wasn't at the game, so presume it must have been me.

In my defence, I had my five year old boy with me that day so may have been concentrating more on what he was doing as he tends to wander when he gets bored and after about 60 minutes he wanted to go home. He was glad we stayed in the end of course! 

I might tell people where to go from time to time, but I don't usually ignore them!

Edited by E&E Rich

:) Can't remember why / how but I think I established on the day that it wasn't you. Blue woolly hat, wearing sports outdoor clothing....?

Thats him Rother, rather a handsome chap.Think he must of thought you were chatting him up.Do you bat for both sides?

Hi Rich,

I am a Chips fan and have follwed Epsoms fortunes and been impressed with them and so have watched a number of games over the last two seasons.

Of course its not going to be easy against Park, I just don't like them and the way they play and constantly moan at the officials.

Happy New Year to all and good luck to the E&E and their promotion bid, which I firmly believe we will achieve!

Your comments are of no importance to me, Stan. The reason I felt you weren't at the matches was that in previous weeks you've been on here telling everyone how it was, but in recent weeks you hadn't. However, I have no time for cowards and anyone who says they are a supporter while at the same time hiding, even from people at the club he says he supports, is a coward.

If I have something to say, I put it here. People know who I am and where I stand at games so if they have an issue we can discuss it. However, all you do is hide, occasionally sticking your head above the parapet to wind up our closest league rivals. That's really useful.

I'm beginning to wonder if you are actually a South Park supporter. Prove me wrong by coming to say hello one day soon. I'm always behind the goal and if you genuinely are a true supporter then I won't tell anyone else.

In summary, I can confirm that your views about South Park never being able to beat us are not shared by anyone at our club. We are well aware that they are a good team and all three of our encounters should be very closely contested.

I am checking out other fixtures for Saturday though as the weather forecast isn't great!

Hi Rich,

I am a Chips fan and have follwed Epsoms fortunes and been impressed with them and so have watched a number of games over the last two seasons.

Of course its not going to be easy against Park, I just don't like them and the way they play and constantly moan at the officials.

Happy New Year to all and good luck to the E&E and their promotion bid, which I firmly believe we will achieve!

Fan ? ...Stan I believe you're an E&E player in disguise  !

1) Rother, I wear a blue baseball cap with the club's name on it, not a woolly hat.

2) Stan, thanks for making that clear. I shall give you a bit of slack now :)