Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bob Crow - R.I.P.

It has just been reported that the Maritime and Rail union General Secretary, has died suddenly.

It must have been a shock for his family.

No matter what one thought of him in life, R.I.P.

Yes, it's always sad when someone passes away but I doubt many people, other than his family and friends, will shed a tear, RIP.

Yes, it's always sad when someone passes away but I doubt many people, other than his family and friends, will shed a tear, RIP.

I bet members of the RMT will.

At least he can't cause delays to progress now.

By progress do you mean  bringing the working class down to your miserable level?

For me Bob Crow was the greatest union leader ever, and I hope he has inspired someone to carry on his good work for union members everywhere.

RIP Bob Crow.

First and foremost, I feel for his family and friends, especially at what would be considered a young age nowadays.

I think that train drivers get a disproportionate salary in terms of what they do in comparison to say nurses, and that he used the monopoly position of his union a bit too much. Having said that, he did look after his union members, he was also was consistent in what he said, an attribute sadly lacking in a lot of politicians that we have today, where image and focus groups seem to be more important than polices. He was also vindicated in the position that he took over Iraq.

I loved one of the comments on 'Question Time'.

along the lines of.... "You can bet your life the heavenly choir is now on time and a half weekends !"

Priceless.

Archived