Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 12th April Matches

Match report v Chessington & Hook is now here:

http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN53.html

A great start was followed by a real slump and although we got back on top again we still managed to concede again before getting the equaliser shortly afterwards. However, a draw was a fair result and just saying that is concerning in itself.

All four goal scorers on the day had played for us this season!

Congratulations to South Park on the title. It is fitting that you had to defeat the second placed side to clinch the title and although I'm sure our boys will give you a good game next week, I'm equally sure that you won't be too concerned about the result as you might have been a few weeks ago.

Can I just say on behalf of all proper Epsom fans, we do not know nor have never endorsed Stan The Man. Our Committee do not know him, and no regular supporters do either. He does not speak for anyone who truly supports our club. I think in truth, you probably know that anyway but I'm just putting it on the record. I wonder which team he will "wind up on our behalf" next season.

Farnham Town 3-6 Ash U

Worst performance by a Farnham side I have been involved in!

Well done Ash.

Officials.......least of our worries

Another good away win to keep the fight going

started well & 2 early goals which saw confidence grow & by half time 4-1. second half saw Farnham win a pen which also saw our keeper sent off but they missed it. Soon after though Farnham did pull a goal back but we still looked in control & scored 2 more goals before Farnham scored with almost the last kick off the game.

Now another 2 away games over easter but fingers crossed

I must admit that I've also had troubles getting into this site over the last few days.

Ian_W must be over-doing it abroad !!