Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Weeble

Do you mean abhorrent?

That's the word.  Speedy typing and forgot to spell-check !

Blimey it's only been 1 weekend without football and you lot are already at each other's throats

Go on then dunce, I could do with some humour this evening?...

What 2 bob trophies have teams one whilst you've been on water bottle duty?

S.F. won is spelt WON,not ONE ;) Who is the Duncs now,back of the class for you.

Edited by Smudge

S.F. won is spelt WON,not ONE ;) Who is the Duncs now,back of the class for you.

Looks like ur sitting next to me (not too close if the rumor of you smelling is true) with your "duncs" spelling, or infact you are spot on that the 2 words should be totally interchangable in reference to this particular individual.

Your losing the battle sunshine,and showing yourself up big time.Almost bordering on Cyber bullying,if I'm not mistaken.Were you never taught at school,sticks and stones can break my bones,but names will never hurt me.

Your losing the battle sunshine,and showing yourself up big time.Almost bordering on Cyber bullying,if I'm not mistaken.Were you never taught at school,sticks and stones can break my bones,but names will never hurt me.

Battle? I'm in no battle you weird man.

As for bullying/name calling you've referred to me as "Duncs" , your demeaning me by calling me sunshine, and have suggested my vocab is limited and I should sit at the back of a class. So I think not to mention cyber bullying is the best foot forward for you.

As for my last post, no names called, just drew reference to a rumour that had been aired previously and used the world "if" to ensure I've not carried across as if I believe to be fact

Funnilly enough Smudge my family is from Alloa so me and the nutter are cut from the same cloth maybe he was in my class at school,I've bee given a name of a guy that is not liked by a lot of people,poor lad.

Edited by duncs

We'll be talking about the Scottish Independence Referendum next !!

Edited by Big J R

We'll be talking about the Scottish Independence Referendum next !!

LOL JR but not today,so we know this lad is from Scotland he supports Raith Rovers but he has had to move to Fleet to find some mates,its ok SF we take in all sorts down here even liars.

He must have had a valid visa to get through the Watford Gap !!!

:bolt: