Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Town

Weeble

now then weeble what do you know mate cos a little birdy tells me you are in the running,nobody can be surprised that jonno has departed surely,if I was him I would of walked a long time before now some jobs are just not right for the individual,contacts are the most important thing for a manager after winning matches that is.

now then weeble what do you know mate cos a little birdy tells me you are in the running,nobody can be surprised that jonno has departed surely,if I was him I would of walked a long time before now some jobs are just not right for the individual,contacts are the most important thing for a manager after winning matches that is.

The voice of experience, walking away and jobs not being right ey dunce.

How can contacts be more important than the ability to lead and manage? It isn't about just chucking 11 names out ea week dunce.

Would glasses be no good Duncs,thats me out.

Guernseys new sponsor is Specsavers.

Your little birdy tells fibs

Your little birdy tells fibs

just trying for a nibble......still the other nutter took the bait hook line and sinker,SF (we all know what that stands for) have you won anything as a manager cos if you are not careful i will produce my list of successes and i'm sure all the regular posters would like to see it (again) lol

just trying for a nibble......still the other nutter took the bait hook line and sinker,SF (we all know what that stands for) have you won anything as a manager cos if you are not careful i will produce my list of successes and i'm sure all the regular posters would like to see it (again) lol

Go on then dunce, I could do with some humour this evening?...

What 2 bob trophies have teams one whilst you've been on water bottle duty?

Go on then dunce, I could do with some humour this evening?...What 2 bob trophies have teams one whilst you've been on water bottle duty?quoteWhats the weather like in Scotland S.F.

Probs not much diff to that scum hole just south of london full of mongs. Why do you ask smudge?

They will all be in black and white though Duncs ;)

Go on then dunce, I could do with some humour this evening?...

What 2 bob trophies have teams one whilst you've been on water bottle duty?

So here we go again everything we win at this level is either MM or 2 bob so i won't bother to tell you seeing as you are so superior to the rest of us,are you gonna tell us if everyone at fleet spurs is just like you or are you different,why have you changed the badge on your profile?my guess is you were told to because you are a dirty filthy twat who has no respect for people with dissabilities,how dare you call us by that insulting word, how the feck did the moderators allow that post to be published shame on you all.

This is an outrage and goes beyond any sort of humour,i will not respond to you again you are a very sick person.

Don't attempt to take the moral high ground when you do not have 2 brain cells to rub together.

(Mong)- Slang for spastic, but used against a person who says or does something completely idiotic by accident or without realisation.

So here we go again everything we win at this level is either MM or 2 bob so i won't bother to tell you seeing as you are so superior to the rest of us,are you gonna tell us if everyone at fleet spurs is just like you or are you different,why have you changed the badge on your profile?my guess is you were told to because you are a dirty filthy twat who has no respect for people with dissabilities,how dare you call us by that insulting word, how the feck did the moderators allow that post to be published shame on you all.

I changed my pic due to wanting to Dunce. The people at FS appreciate my efforts towards the support I offer to the club I'm sure, and just to have a pic attached to a profile doesn't then mean my comments and actions are anything linked to them. Stop being a mong you melt.

Don't attempt to take the moral high ground when you do not have 2 brain cells to rub together.

(Mong)- Slang for spastic, but used against a person who says or does something completely idiotic by accident or without realisation.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or to be just a bit more precise, it is short for mongel.  The old and now illegal term for those poor sufferers of Downs Syndrome.

Ricky Gervais used it once, in one of his stand-up shows, and was quite rightly castigated for it.  At that time, he went down in my estimation by 100%.  He however redeemed himself slightly by writing and directing the marvellous comedy, 'Derek'.

In short, the term mongel used in this context is abhorant !!!!

Here endeth the lesson.