Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Colliers Wood v Ashford

Excellent going forward tonight! Real threats all over the pitch. TT making a couple of quality saves. Good goal from Jack B to get us underway. Flem and Bitz linked up well and the second goal was a great team move. Aussie Rob topping it all off with a sweet finish from 20 yards.

Well done all!!!!

Not sure we want to nickname our new striker after a flob! Still, very pleased for Dan The Man that he opened his senior account for us. May it be the first of many.

Also good to see our Nick Grimshaw lookalike got the third. Bet it wasn't quite as good as Rob's thunderbolt in our second league match of last season!   :lol:

At least you lads will see some football on Saturday - I'm at a wedding. You can give me some stick at home to Camberley Town next Tuesday!

After we squeezed into the car park we saw a very good game. Both keepers played well

3 - 0 could and should have been more.

But a win gets us going, Westfield on Saturday

Don't forget I've got the mic on Tuesday, Tel. Let's see what I can say over the tannoy to embarrass you!    :P

Be careful what you say over the P A System "walls have ears"

Eddie -

you know who Nick Grimshaw is. I know who Nick Grimshaw is, but I'm not sure many of our older supporters will know who Nick Grimshaw is.

You were looking well at the Cove game, though I must presume you've had a hard life!

Cheers, Keith! I take it you've met the wife!

As for Tel, Wall's also have sausages!

For those who need an explanation, Nick Grimshaw is the current trendy Radio 1 breakfast DJ. It were all Noel Edmonds round here when I were a lad!

Though slightly off-subject, I did my paper round with a transistor radio on my bike,  to let me listen to Tony Blackburn (and his dog Arnold) and listened to the Radio One Breakfast Show most days right through to when I retired with Chris Moyles hosting the show.

In between times, many people hosted the show including Noel Edmonds and the recently departed Mike Smith, who died suddenly.

Happy days.

IMHO - Nick Grimshaw is not a patch on his predecessor, but then I'm an old f**t now.

Walls do do the odd banger. In my childhood we only had the Home service or the Light programme then came Radio Caroline, Tony Blackburn and all don't think Arnold was about then maybe he couldn't swim or got seasick very easily.

Prediction for the Westfield game anyone?

1 nil to the Ashford would do nicely .

Archived